Nuka-World Trailer is Here

RaffTheSweetling

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MrMattyPlays' "let's pick the trailer apart" video is out:

The speculation that the two raiders at 11.54 are Ronal Laren and Sierra Petrovita from Fallout 3 is hilarious. :)

The girl looks more like the Raider version of Glory (the synth Railroad agent), but who knows.

I'd probably go for the most high-tech or Merc like group possible. Then I'd want a mod that allows me to take over settlements in the commonwealth, instead of building them myself.

Prolly wont need a mod for that.

The end of the trailer shows a ton of raiders running into, and then manning guardposts in sanctuary.

Seems like we might be in for some sort of conquest mechanic for the settlement system. Especially when you consider the leaks (vassal settlement, potential vassal settlement map markers).

Or it could just be taking some raiders to attack a settlement then planting a flag there to spawn raider settlers but who knows.

https://bethesda.net/data/images/event/179/Fallout4_Nuka-WorldMap_FULL.pdf

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/File:Promo_map_of_Nuka-world.jpg click on the image to make it bigger

nuka world map

just wondering where the monorail station is in the commonwealth wasteland to catch the nuka express

Edited by Guest

MrMattyPlays' "let's pick the trailer apart" video is out:

The speculation that the two raiders at 11.54 are Ronal Laren and Sierra Petrovita from Fallout 3 is hilarious. :smile:

The girl looks more like the Raider version of Glory (the synth Railroad agent), but who knows.

he didnt notice the nuka cola launchbox at 08:15 :P

just wondering where the monorail station is in the commonwealth wasteland to catch the nuka express

haha good question, hmm, well, trying to think where actual Nuka World might be in relation to the commonwealth, as the map shows the monorail coming in from the North, would perhaps put nuka world south of quincy or glowing sea, perhaps only by a little way or perhaps by a long way?

very little in the way of clues...but I my guess is this: though it seems a bit far away, but going by the "river with a little island on it" from the nuka world map, and the tendency of Beth to put some things where they may have been pre-war (like Far Harbour etc), perhaps it's where six flags MA is? http://www.massvacation.com/business/11/ (notice the river and small island, and six flags on its left, a bit like the map here. also the claim of 'six' attractions at top of map. also in the trailer, the "nuka world" flag can be seen 6 times [don't quote me on that, the shot with the settlement building of nuka objects kind of throws that off])

or maybe located at Eda ville or water whizz (boston amusement parks) which are also to the south. either way, it would seem it's based in the south...and i will be keeping an eye out on where they put the link from the commonwealth, as I have a mod that utilizes that southern rail-line... hehe.

If not then perhaps on the west side somewhere... anyway a north or east station link seems a bit... awkward. so south of gunners plaza or perhaps some link from one of the south stations like west roxbury, or somewhere on the west hand side of the map. or maybe something completely different and unrelated to pre-existing stations...guess i have to wait patiently to find out or hope i get a beta email :wink:

Regardless, hyped & looking forward to nuka world! (player me) and how that roller coaster works (creation kit me)

Edited by m0ds1984