Nuka-World Trailer is Here

RaffTheSweetling

Nothing wrong with that, I miss Daedroths :tongue:

But I wonder what's the lore behind them. Aren't Deathclaws genetically engineered instead of mutated? So unless they did the same with crocodiles instead of chameleons, and only in the Nuka World park for some reason, I guess a Deathclaw banged a mutated crocodile :tongue:

The FEV is basically magic anyway, if it can create centaurs, I don't see why it couldn't pass some deathclaw genes onto crocodiles.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, the trailer shows a new explorable area that is atleast as big as half Boston, mountable (and functioning) rollercoaster, a usable skytrain, rad looking creatures (That was a pun. You know, because of rad... radiation... hehe... got it? You got it? You... ok.), atleast one new settlement, new settlement items and a pingpong bat (Think about it, a f***in pingpong bat!), as well as other new guns.

I bought the Season pass at release, so I'm getting it anyway. And we already knew there will be new explorable areas. I also didn't watch the trailers or the interviews before the release of the main game. That's why I bought a Bethesda Fallout game and not some overhyped piece of softare that woke expectations never to be fulfilled. And that's why I was not disappointed but got what I bargained for.

This DLC seems to be to be something that will make the game better to mod, as much as it seems to be just a lot of fun new content before they wash their hands at the title.

First we need mount-able deathclaws or beasts!

Ok, I'll admit. The trailer looks good. :smile:

And it's in 60 fps!

they looks so odd in 60 fps.

Like, i know it for gameplay. But it still odd after watching 30 fps trailers for so long.

Speaking of these 3 new raider faction, what kind of raider would you be? The most wild possible, or just a neutral faction of scavengers?

The one with the most fab outfits, give cool toys or the hottest followers.

RP point wise, not crazy co co ones. That is all i want.

Edited by Boombro

I'd probably go for the most high-tech or Merc like group possible. Then I'd want a mod that allows me to take over settlements in the commonwealth, instead of building them myself.

Do you think you can do that with the dlc?

Even if it was not a direct commend, you can still take some of the raiders as followers and kill a whole settlement to be yours it was not a feature.

I'd probably go for the most high-tech or Merc like group possible. Then I'd want a mod that allows me to take over settlements in the commonwealth, instead of building them myself.

Do you think you can do that with the dlc?

Even if it was not a direct commend, you can still take some of the raiders as followers and kill a whole settlement to be yours it was not a feature.

I think the basic tools for making such a mod will exist yes. Imagine, going into the construction kit, using a pre-existing settlement location and adding buildings and settlers. Then doing an almost cut and paste of the mechanics nuka-world will have.

Doing that with the tools we have now? Sure it's possible, but it'd be re-inventing the wheel with the vassal/potential vassal system they have setup. God knows I will take just about anything to avoid dealing with preston.