[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the ID code for the chest that you get by default when you buy a house? The nice, dark wooden one. Because I dont want to place disgusting looking cave chests in my house.

Anyone who knows, post here please, what do I type to spawn one of those?

THanks

im not sure if all the house chests are the same but for the windhelm house chest the FormID is F3923

anyone founds ID's for Banners?

**FYI. Banners cannot be removed, much light a bookshelf.**

There are banners, and they can be spawned. They are in a different category called Moveable Static (MSTT/MATT) But I didn't put them on my website because of how useless they are with console money, you cannot move them once they are placed because you can't even select them. (ex. FormID#D2009.) I figured until that is figured out it is kinda pointless putting them on page. You can try though.. best way is to go into flymode (TFC) and go directly into a wall where u want the flag. If you want more check FNVEdit or i might put them on website.

I have no idea why you're having problems with banners. I have not tried them all but the ones I tried work fine, can be placed, moved, deleted, etc. The ones that are listed as animated indeed move (as if affected by wind)

Dark Brotherhood Banner (animated) - b3439

Nightingale Banner Light Brown (animated) - b11df

Nightingale Banner Dark (animated) - b11e4

Thralmor Banner (not animated) - fed42

Skyrim Logo Banner (not animated) - c5699

Oh, and some people might find this tip helpful:

Since weapon plaques are often bugged and can't be spawned through console properly and it's therefore impossible to place shields/weapons on walls and have them stay, use the ones from loadscreen category. Those aren't equippable items but are statics and as such stay perfectly wherever you place them. Same goes for annoying items that won't keep their position (Bust of Grey Fox, anyone? I can't count the number of times I had to re-position that bloody thing; well, not anymore:)). Obviously not every piece of armor/weapon/misc exists in that category but a good deal of them do. For instance:

10fcce Daedric Helm

10fcd2 Elveln Helm

10fcd1 Ebony Helm

10d183 Stormocloak Helm

10cc42 Blades Helm

10fcd0 Draugr Helm

10cc3d Companions Helm

10cc32 Solitude Shield

10c6cd Elven Shield

10c6cc Daedric Shield

105c1f Ebony Greatsword

105c19 Elven Sword

Those are also good to use because this way you don't have to worry about disciplining yourself not to use gear you shouldn't have in the game:)

Thank you a lot !!! Also i followed the earlier post's instructions on extending that secret room and it was easy. Thank you all :D Check out my screenshots for what I have done so far with your help. Cant believe I did it through console. Never modded before :)

Edited by GoatfaceE3

Whats the ID code for the chest that you get by default when you buy a house? The nice, dark wooden one. Because I dont want to place disgusting looking cave chests in my house.

Anyone who knows, post here please, what do I type to spawn one of those?

THanks

im not sure if all the house chests are the same but for the windhelm house chest the FormID is F3923

Solitude chest is 1D13C. Might be the same as the Windhelm chest. Im pretty sure it is, but since I havent done any modding to my Windhelm home, I havent paid any attention to it. Either way, the 1D13C code spawns the chest in the Solitude home.

Actually, here are the chest IDs I have written down. Hopefully my descriptions are clear.

Chests:

10E05E - Standard dungeon chest. The chests that you see everywhere

F8476 - Large, ornate dungeon chest. The ones you get at the end of the dungeon.

C4493 - That long bronze metal chest that is kept at the foot of the bed in many npc houses.

B1176 - Large Dwemer stone chest. The one that is rectangular and has a cool animation when you open it.

305A1 - Falmer chest

1D13C - Fancy wooden one from Solitude I described above

Those are just the ones ive found. Lots of chest codes spawn the same type of chest. In fact it seems that most of the chest codes spawn that first one. So it takes a bit of trial and error to find them

Edited by ADeadlierSnake

First off I would like to thank all those who have contributed to this thread and site. I am a first time modder and have been able to come up with some nice stuff.

That said here we go.

Ok the 1st Manniquin I placed, I did a variable check "SV" and it was blank. So I used the command to attach a Papyrus Script (APS MannequinActivatorSCRIPT). I then did another variable Check "SV" and the mannequin now had the script. It had a few areas differnt such as MannequinActivateMESSAGE_var, MannequinArmorWeaponsMESSAGE_var, and the Poses. None of which had the ref ids. So I added them with "SetPV MannequinActivateMESSAGE 000d7511" and so forth to make them match my defualt mannequin scripts.

My mannequin now has the same script as the defaults, however I still can not activate it. So I attempted "StartPapyrusScriptProfile" and "StartPapyrusFormProfile". Both of which gave me the error stating "Papyrus profiling is disabled - profile request ignored." Talk about a slap in the face. I mean why would they give us all the power of the creators of the game to keep us from this one thing?

If any one out there knows how to enable "Papyrus profiling" please let me know. I think this is very possible one of if not the last step in placing our own mannequins.

Hope my tinkering will allow someone to get the last step!

Has anyone found the code for the round wooden base that the mannequins stand on? I'm not sure if it's been posted here but I haven't seen it. :(

for the mannequins in the solitude house i noticed they were actually just small tables lowered into the ground. the FormID for them is D5AD0 and you can lower them using "setpos z #". not sure about the other homes though

@Shawkab: earlier in this thread you mentioned the possibility of editing a door's script to send you to a certain location

Also found it is possible to edit a doors script to send to a certain location, so for example you can make a STATIC house in the middle of nowhere and put a door on that house that loads you to your Breezehome house, Vice versa you can make a door inside your Breezehome house that spawns you outside your house.

and i was just curious if you managed to figure out how to do so. and if it isn't too much trouble, if you could please point me in the right direction to make such modifications. i have TESsnip and FNVEdit and have so far only been using them to get FormIDs as i am quite new to all this.

also i feel it necessary to give you a huge thank you for all the work you have put into helping everyone not only design their dream homes, but also to presenting huge pre creation kit possibilities. and thank you to everyone contributing

Now I have a (maybe) rather ridiculous question.

Is it possible to keep animals in your house? Like, random foxes or dogs, setting them to friendly somehow... do they stay there or do they disappear or what happens to them? Can you even spawn animals via console?

Wondering this too, if not then we'll have to wait for the CS I guess. I'd love to have a pet fox in my house :P