Dark0ne

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #41561070.

Thandal wrote:

So.. how does an MA get access to #modauthors? :smile:

By having at least [the Dark0ne-specified minimum number of] UDLs of their mod(s).

So.. I do have that. I am in the Nexus MA forums (have been for awhile). I was referring to the MA Discord voice channel. :) My discord has a padlock on it.

So, once the Mod Author section gets sorted out, do we need to apply for it or something, or will we just get added to it automatically?

Also, what are the requirements for having access to this section once it is fully implemented?

I've just read their privacy policy and it basically says that they record and keep all information you provide.
They do make a special case for children under 13 ... well kind of:

"We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Services or access or use the Services in any way. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to instruct their children never to provide personal information on the Services without their permission."

But there is no opportunity to add your age anywhere.

Discord Privacy Policy: https://discordapp.com/privacy

Edited by Thandal