Dual wielding daedric swords of 327 damage each...

ericdude88

umm you cant one shot ancient or elder dragons on master... get some levels under your belt and your gear won't be so powerful that you can one shot off named and dragons... also you need a couple hundred more armor to hit physical resistance cap for your min maxing.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has made skyrim easy mode on for me. Even on master difficulty. I OHK everything, even dragons. The problem is, i tried to get the best equipment ever early in the game, and once i did, the game just gets boring.

Why would you try to get all the best equipment early in the game, and then act surprised that the game got boring fast from being too easy for you?

Edited by jestyx

Use console commands to decrease your health and increase your level without getting new perks, should help you out a little.

Well help you with sucking that is. :P

Edited by RenownedWolfman

You powerleveled to end game and now you are bored :P. It is nice to understand what is the best end game gear but rushing over content to get it makes you miss out on a lot of the fun in the game. Also, blacksmithing is to easy to level when compared to the other crafts. This is just from looking at my stats and items crafted, you have to craft around 900 items to max blacksmithing, while in alchemy creating 1000 potions only gets your to 50. I think the developer did not take into consideration how easy it is to create low level balcksmithing items.

Whatever your level is eric, the npc's level with you. Therefore that means that if you are a low level, then they are as well. They have little health, low level equipment, and so on just like they are supposed to. Now, since you are a low level and breaking the game to get these overpowered armor types at your level, what did you expect? You deliberately put yourself in this position when you knew that you would get better equipment in the near future by raising your level. But no, you did not do that. You stood at a forge or enchantment table, gave yourself all these buffs, so that you could quickly craft the best equipment out there at a low level. I mean what the hell did you think would happen man???

My character just hit level 41 and I JUST got a full suit of daedric, including the weapons, and they are all upgraded to legendary. And I can still be killed within reason just like I am supposed to. Like when fighting 4 very powerful mages with powerful spells that can take me out rather quickly if I don't play my tactics right. All I ever did was craft and upgrade what I needed for that level that would get the job done well. That's it. Not shooting for tons of enchantments that I have made myself to put on pieces of clothing and jewelry so that I could stand at a forge and craft the best equipment super early in the game. That is your fault my friend.

Good luck playing Skyrim now.

Elsarian

And keep in mind that my DT value is 625 and my daedric sword does 76 damage. I have a much higher armor rating than you, yet I can still get killed within reason and still have to whack a dragon (elder to be specific) to get the job done. It take me around 5 hits and a powerattack to take down a normal dragon. There you go. Perfect balance of difficulty, equipment, and level.

That's hardly the game's fault Eric.

That is your opinion. Personally, i liked Fallout 3's weapon system much better. Best weapons were only situational best weapons, gameplay had a lot more variety in terms of combat (and i say this because melee+archery > mage any day...and there is no other choice), and the fact that there are actually strong enemies (unlike in this, where the supposed bosses, the dragons, can be one hit killed...) made it a lot funner. I actually had to sneak a lot and try different approaches. Now i just run up and slash because its the best way to go about it.

You're blaming the game for your own actions, that's all I see here.