what unofficial game do you want to come out the most?!

hoofhearted4

yea the name "Borderworlds" was trademarked shortly after Borderlands 1 was realized to be a hit. its been suspected to be a Borderlands type MMO. however i havent heard anything of it since they said the name had been trademarked.

I've mainly not played Borderlands because it was FP oriented, but that's just a personal preference. I'm not big on FP games.

Now, Terraria. Funny you mention that Vin, because I was considering buying it for my iPad. Looks like a 2d Minecraft game or something. Biggest thing I like about it is that it's 8/16-bit!

Lonewolf, you really should try Borderlands. if anything buy the first one real cheap and give it a try. actually, by now even BL2 is cheap. i think i got it and all the DLC for PC on a Steam Sale for like $20 or something. it is such a fun coop game. even single player is a blast. but nothing beats BL with others. friends or randoms.

isnt SWTOR essentially KOTOR 3?

Kotor 3 did came out... as a book... by the head writer of ME and Kotor... and he ruined Revan and the Exile. To be fair, LA ruined Revan and the Exile in the first place by canonising them

I have to agree with that. I'm okay with the prequel stories, because no matter what you do in the game, those happened. But when you give someone so many choices and then say, "Well, none of that REALLY matters because what we really want you to do is this, so what happens next is this," it kind of ruins the feeling. I still like those games, and I actually find the stories in SWTOR interesting (I just don't care for the F2P restrictions but can't afford $15 a month), but it is a bit frustrating when things pull all the canon crap. Why give someone choice if the decisions don't really matter?

On topic....
I think I would like to see FreeSpace 3. Because space.
And from a more recent era, Dragon's Dogma 2. Actually, that might be in development. I'll have to look.

i think a Dragons Dogma 2 is coming....i never finished Dragons Dogma 1, but it was really really good. just a little repetitive running back and forth on that same route. ive been wanting to go back to it eventually.

Yes, Dragon's Dogma 2 would be awesome, especially if they released it for PC. :)

I hope they fix the stupid comments from the pawns, upgrade the character models, create more than 2 cities, have a vast open world and fix the terrible lip-sync. Yep, that'd make me a happy camper.

i think the world is already a good size. bigger would only be better if they gave it fast travel. in DDs case bigger would not have been better.

also yes, a PC version (not a port) would be great! i would definitely choose DD2 on PC vs PS3.