WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A weapon overhaul mod that adds polearm weapons like spears, halberds, pikes, etc. Also makes weapons much more varied in terms of attack animations and function. Pretty much a mod that makes weapons almost exactly like Dark Souls. It'd also be great if the mod could make combat feel less floaty. I hate when you hit an enemy with a sword or a mace especially, and it's as if you were petting them.

Some kind of lore-friendly version of V.A.T.S.

Yeah yeah, I know there's a bunch of hate for the system in Fallout, but it's been around for a while, and I like the ability to target specific areas of a critter or humanoid with ranged weapons.

a felicia day companion...made and voiced by felicia day

and make it marriageable too! :O

http://i.imgur.com/8UdYS5z.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/8EARP7I.jpg

OMGOMGOMG!

OH. MY. GODS. THIS. I NEED THIS. OMFG. Seriously. I ADORE this woman!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

You start with sparks, frost, flames.

As you use them they improve, after a while of use you gain insight into the nature of your magic and discover new spells, and new ways to use magic.

As for the darker magics, if you used your magic enough to have a grasp on the nature of magics.

You pick up on those magics while fighting those who use them. (necromancers)

Basically you learn magic spells and abilities by witnessing their use after you know enough to be perceptive to it. using them makes them stronger over time, not skyrim magic,

The term "Skyrim with guns" gets used a lot to describe fps open world games now.

My dream mod would be actual skyrim with guns, or more correctly, near-future (to modern day, not to skyrim time) skyrim. Cities, vehicles, some cool 'modern' armor and maybe some more future-knight ish armor, and fully realized guns, explosives, knives, along some more current swords and what not. I'd say fallout-scrolls but while fallout is a solid game, It's style of combat isn't what i'm looking for. I'd prefer more far-cry inspired combat.

I can just imagine dragon battles with my vehicle mounted .50 .

And also a Sergal race.