WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few projects of my own that do need help from people who know their scripts...
But right now my dream mod is "SIMPLE Unarmed Block" - no dual parry, no shield-gauntlets, no perk overhaul - just that, nothing else, simply block like in Fallout 4! (of course it has to raise Block)

Immersive Enemies - AI overhaul.

enemies are merged in the world, and not just spawn zombies waiting to be killed, instead of being just at camps, they blend in the middle of cities, brawl in taverns, and often behave in a way, that you cannot detect unless they have a explict missconduct, and if attack them, the guards may arrest you. (cities have moral codes and laws, were you are not allowed to kill people in public, unless by external factors, such as vampires and dragons)

The enemies universe is very well explored to enhance the game play experience, and not just random types (mercenary A/ Bandit B/Mage C) they have their unique holes they fit in, based in the region, economy, race and culture.

You can interact with them, ( interrogate, bargain, trade, bully and hire based on the case and place )

Enemies can flee, survive, surrender and get unconsious and be arrested by the player.

Enemies has their own type of activity and "business". ( Skooma users, suborned and enslaved people, Looters, some Reffuges, war deserters and wanderers, Local Gangs, Crazy criminals, Subworld guilds and Factions, Cults, Necro Labs, Hunters, Mercenaries, black market, ditry companies, Corrupt noble families, assassins, etc.)

And at last enemy hostility is also based on the type of it. A wanderer will not trust you and threatens to expel you off, and if lossing, is highly going to give up, surrender, run, or be coerced to avoid you.

while Criminal gangs may fight out of their own sanity to death. and so on, based on type.

Edited by TheBxushis

I'd really settle for something that makes any of the guilds something... grand. And game-experience-changing-with-no-return-except-replay. ^^

Actually expanding the influence of the Guild for example. Establish new bases of operation... transport stuff to main HQ (no fast travel + lots of unwanted attention) ... quest, finding out about high-value targets and getting them - WITHOUT being seen! ... Some real thieving and reaping the riches. Pull some threads, get some money, bribe and sweettalk your way to the ear of the ruler. Make him do something that is not good for him, but good for... nocturnal. ;)

Or some murderous dark-brotherhood-listener-goes-to-infiltrate the thallmor and destroy their most valueable people. I hear there is much fear and hate because supposedly the Thallmor have determined whole villages to be 'full of heretics' and have mass murdered almost everybody in them... deported the rest to some place that is called "Detalosation Camp". Find someone. Someone who is either dead or amongst the deported. Someone how great value to the night-mother. (spoiler: "The Interpreter") He who carries the only item that can secure the Listeners sanity for any extended period of time. Lets hope you find him (see the horrors of thallmor religious purges!!!) and that he either still has (of course he doesn't) or knows (as if) who has it (some thallmor stole it and wants to smuggle it to his homeland!)....

Or maybe the companions are recruited for some fierce heavy fighting against invading somethings... storm coastal fortresses, fight through the trenches, betrayal by their allies, hagraven curses, hunt for remedy, loss of friends, hot fighting women in scantly armor... MEAD!

Or... He said "ONE of the oldest in skyrim"... Maybe mama/brother/sister is "slightly upset" at the dawnguard?

Damnit... my one dream mod is ... anything that adds to the huge world of skyrim in a way that fills one of these voids: More depth to the factions and their agendas, goals, maybe even interactions and conflicts.

either a mod that lets you hold some grand position of power like Emperor, Divine, or Daedric Prince OR a mod ot provide an alternative to the Thieves Guild that is a lot less thuggish and more like its Cyrodiilic counterpart.

• 1 month later...