Nuka World, Raiders and the Minutemen (Preston)

Innocenceislost

Yeah, the building pieces are all flagged to recalculate the navmesh. It's pretty cool. Those guys also go up the stairs on the village walls and patrol the walls if you build a walkway with guard posts, which is really cool looking.

That's what I do too, but it takes them a while to figure the guard posts are *on top* of the walkway :P

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I do too, but it takes them a while to figure the guard posts are *on top* of the walkway :tongue:

It's usually as easy as fast travelling to a different location and coming back. Let's just say they're shy and not that the AI is stupid. Although it is. Coming back seems to resolve the problem of not fidning the stairway to heaven.

Interesting, seems if we are at the begin of Fallout 4 and we never meet before Preston, we can still do the main raider quest of nuka world, once we have finished the main Nuka World dlc quest, we can go to Preston and help him. Once saved, he will be angry BUT we can choose to be member of the Minutemen and betray the raiders. This will starts the quest Open season. Once killed all the gang raiders, Preston will enjoy us to be "general" of the minutemen again.

Interesting, seems if we are at the begin of Fallout 4 and we never meet before Preston, we can still do the main raider quest of nuka world, once we have finished the main Nuka World dlc quest, we can go to Preston and help him. Once saved, he will be angry BUT we can choose to be member of the Minutemen and betray the raiders. This will starts the quest Open season. Once killed all the gang raiders, Preston will enjoy us to be "general" of the minutemen again.

So Preston has clairvoyance and knows we've done the nuka world questline wither or not we have EVER meet him. Dear Bethesda this is the most s#*! quest design possible, and just cements my evaluation that Bethesda Game Studio's doesn't know how to write a quest that isn't 100% on rails. /doublefacepalm

That's what I do too, but it takes them a while to figure the guard posts are *on top* of the walkway :tongue:

It's usually as easy as fast travelling to a different location and coming back. Let's just say they're shy and not that the AI is stupid. Although it is. Coming back seems to resolve the problem of not fidning the stairway to heaven.

That's what I've found, but I use survival so instead of fast traveling the problem resolves itself after leaving the settlement for a day and coming back

So Preston has clairvoyance and knows we've done the nuka world questline wither or not we have EVER meet him. Dear Bethesda this is the most s*** quest design possible, and just cements my evaluation that Bethesda Game Studio's doesn't know how to write a quest that isn't 100% on rails. /doublefacepalm

i guess Mama Murphy explain to him who we are.

Just kidding, i don't know. Btw seems a very bad implement of the dlc this choise :T