ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

LEGENDARY ENEMIES

mrquicky

Here is what I notice about any mod setting out to make 'tough' enemies--those enemies merely have more hitpoints and they hit harder. They don't actually generally require any different kind of tactic to fight other than: a) find ledge to ping arrows from or b) armor up, take some beats and potion up every 10 seconds. That's not interesting to me. The OP may not be requesting this, but I would turn their request to: create enemies that are almost impossible to beat UNLESS you use the right tactics. I understand how there are limits to the game engine in terms of how enemies fight; but I think with a bit of scripting this is possible to improve on.

Here is what I notice about any mod setting out to make 'tough' enemies--those enemies merely have more hitpoints and they hit harder. They don't actually generally require any different kind of tactic to fight other than: a) find ledge to ping arrows from or b) armor up, take some beats and potion up every 10 seconds. That's not interesting to me. The OP may not be requesting this, but I would turn their request to: create enemies that are almost impossible to beat UNLESS you use the right tactics. I understand how there are limits to the game engine in terms of how enemies fight; but I think with a bit of scripting this is possible to improve on.

True adding extra perks to toughen enemies on level list sucks, does mods like TKCombat(never used it) share the love? So NPC roll away as a dodge etc etc.

Edit

Once I play with NPC Ms Kate, she used TKCombat so it possible!!

Edited by PeterMartyr