Skyrim Audiobooks

Emmarae

Mine is $200 and uses 40 volts phantom power, so I also have to go through a Mixer/FireWire Interface, $98 with a easy USB connection isn't bad at all.

Behringer has a USB one for $54.99

Cad U-37 USB Condenser mic for $46.95

Audio Technica ATR2500 $69.95

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this idea and I really like some of the work already done on it. This could end up being my favorite mod. I actually read all 9 pages and listened to all the audio submitted I like this so much. I constantly listen to books on my android as I am working or driving around so the idea of audio books in game is fantastic. Plus when I am playing I want to play, not read. :thumbsup:

Well I bit the bullet and bought this - http://www.musiconmypc.co.uk/samson-c01u-usb-studio-condenser-microphone-software-stand-co1u which should function nicely based on the reviews I've read. Chose ridiculous shipping too, so it should be with me by 1pm tomorrow. Now I just need to sell a few unused things to recoup the cost!

With luck I'll be able to record a few short pieces and upload them as WAV files for perusal some time tomorrow evening.

Also, cheers for the encouragement everyone, it's certainly spurred me on to try and make the best recordings I can.

Well I bit the bullet and bought this - http://www.musiconmypc.co.uk/samson-c01u-usb-studio-condenser-microphone-software-stand-co1u which should function nicely based on the reviews I've read. Chose ridiculous shipping too, so it should be with me by 1pm tomorrow. Now I just need to sell a few unused things to recoup the cost!

With luck I'll be able to record a few short pieces and upload them as WAV files for perusal some time tomorrow evening.

Also, cheers for the encouragement everyone, it's certainly spurred me on to try and make the best recordings I can.

Nice! :thumbsup:

ok, so let's PM all the stuff you've done to me so I can save and store on my 1TB drive and start compiling it for when the CK gets released. I want to be able to have everything in .rar or .7z that can be pulled from. I'm not sure if either script dragon or SKSE will do that, or even if the CK will, but it's going to be done by book title and in groups of a-e, e-h, h-n, o-s, t-z. So if you can do this, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.