Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

moxica

So are they no longer planning on releasing mod tools?

They've been all over the place with their announcements, first there wasn't go to be any, then there was, then they said there wasn't because the tools they created the game with are proprietary and they can't afford it, now they've moved on to maybe after launch. I don't think they know what they're doing.

Seems most likely not, it would be nice though, maybe they going to wait and see if the community of the the game will be interested at all in modding it.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the trailer, the combat system has that Japanese RPG feeling but I don't mean it as bad thing, may work great with western content, let's see :)

They have confirmed to me they will not be releasing an SDK for the game.

Well, guess I won't be getting it for a good while now. It was really the only reason why I considered pre-ordering the game, but I'll just wait until after the initial reviews and if they're good, just pick up for my xbox. My computer needs moar hard drive space.

I played the demo on both the PC and the Xbox, and I ended up buying it on PC simply because the controls were better. I'm a little disappointed that they won't be releasing an SDK, but I'll still probably enjoy it nonetheless.

I can't say I've heard of an emulator, I doubt it's sort of thing we could discuss here anyway. I'll be getting Mass Effect 3 on the 360 or PS3, pre-owned so EA don't get a penny. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I stopped playing consoles, (I may buy wii U, dont know yet), also I got mass effect character ready for migration (originals) for pc, but I will never install this viruses in my computer. I am an old type of gamer, if they want my money they have to comply with me, not I with them.. That means I will not buy mass effect 3...

Even if I have internet connection, I am totally against those who forcing gamers to pay bills (internet provider and phone number), be able to play. So they deserve to be punished.. :P In my perspective, a game that force you to pay bills (in my country is 50 euro per month), the software does not worth even a single p.. because you already pay the bills for it! Even though, millions and billion of people leave without internet connection. And what they do, is against them. They promote piracy, they cannot complain...

I still have my old games from 90's and I can install them and play if I want to!! with that type of systems, that force you to pay bills and be monitored, even if you register it, its useless, even for collection.

If they give it to me free and also send me monthly checks to pay my bills, I may think about it. (I always send them emails and telling them "why" I am not going to buy their game)

Something about reckoning, I was soo surprised that is not going to have this viruses on (steam and origin), but unfortunately, I was mistaken. I played the demo also and the game got plenty of potential.. This games are good for PC.. not consoles... It run really smooth in my pc, more than 100 fps. It has some problems but they can easily solve it.

1) Totally frrozen faces (more like a mask, less than a face), with not expressions, but they can digitize it in the process..

2) the sound sometimes have big gaps.. and the battle music starts at the end of the battle, sometimes (lol), that's the pc demo..

3) I tried to loot everything but unfortunately the looting options are limited, a bit.. They can easily increase that..

Edited by ermacos

Thats dissapointing i was really hoping they would. :wallbash:

Well, guess I won't be getting it for a good while now. It was really the only reason why I considered pre-ordering the game, but I'll just wait until after the initial reviews and if they're good, just pick up for my xbox. My computer needs moar hard drive space.

I'm going to do the same, wait for some reviews and buy it later.