ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Suggestion: Adding a filter system when creating usernames that are bad and/or contain unappropiate words, since there are a still a lot of people abusing that part. Apologies if that suggestion is allready out and/or Dark0ne is allready working on it. Edited by Lexx666

Hi,

I at least "try" to skim through all new posts on the forum (at the moment increase about 250 a day). The last few days I can only view two three pages and then all is reset and I hit the last page?! A couple of month ago I found a setting on my forum profile that made me able to have my time when paging through all new posts, I can find this no more, is it removed?

Is this related to the overhaul of the sites? Should I just wait and all will be nice and cozy when the little bytes do what they are intended to? :smile:

Hi,

I at least "try" to skim through all new posts on the forum (at the moment increase about 250 a day). The last few days I can only view two three pages and then all is reset and I hit the last page?! A couple of month ago I found a setting on my forum profile that made me able to have my time when paging through all new posts, I can find this no more, is it removed?

Is this related to the overhaul of the sites? Should I just wait and all will be nice and cozy when the little bytes do what they are intended to? :smile:

It's just the forum reading that you've visited and resetting the new posts counter. Instead, do what I do. Just open each of the pages for New Content in a new tab. Then you can go through each without it resetting the counter.

Thanks ub3rman123 for the reply. Indeed it is related to reseting the counter. I actually found the setting again, must have been to tired.

Under General settings -> Search Settings -> View New Content Method change that to "Show me all content that I have not read" Then new posts will stay put until you decide to hit the "Mark all as read"

To The Web Master: Two things, First I was unable to get on the "Chat" forum due to some unknown problem, and was unable to follow link to administrators. Please see Attachment.

second. I am retired, but have went to school to learn very (That's Very with a capital "V") Basic C++ programming. Anyway I have 12 - 14 hours a day to mess with this computer playing games and such. What I would really like to do is learn to Mod. Can you tell me where and what i need to get in order to get started? Any information that you are able to pass on will be greatly appreciated.

It does not seem to like me tonight. It wont upload my Attachment, so we will have to do this the hard way. I Edited it for convenience.

* The Nexus Forums

* Chat 14

kermit9696's Photo

* Sign Out

* My Settings

* (0)

signed in as kermit9696 > (("YES I AM SIGNED IN, THANK YOU"))

[#CJOIN-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room.

Please notify an administrator.

Useful Links

* Forgotten Password Recovery

* Register a new account

* Our help documentation

* Contact the forums administrator (("PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LINK IS NONFUNCTIONAL"))

EDIT by LHammonds: How To Make Mods

Ok I don't know if anyone has said this already. I just have one question why are most of the armor sets in nexus for TES and also a some in Fallout why are most of them are sexy girls i mean I love hot and sexy girls but it just seems like they some people just make models to ************* Will i guess my point is why do most models replacements or armors for only sexy girls? Why not unisex?

No need for that.

Edited by The Vampire Dante