This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Not sure if this is the place to report this, but the mod Camping Lite by mcguffin http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=11526 has a new version that was uploaded more than 5 hours ago, yet it still can't be downloaded.

The error message says it usually takes an hour or so, and if it's been longer we should contact you, but I'm unsure if this is even the right forum for it xD

Thanks!

-edit Aaaand now it works. *sigh* Disregard, just took a lot longer than expected :)

Edited by KuroDragoona

So Ive been trying to set my preferences to allow me to see adult content, but it keeps reverting me back to the default settings. Ive tried the other settings, same problem.

And your web browser is?????? And your operating system is????

Do you have anything blocking cookies or javascript? Such as the browser itself, or a plugin, or an ambitious software firewall?

LHammonds

Does the Nexus sites plan to expand to even more games with large modding communities? Two that I can think of which would benefit from a site devoted to creating and storing mods would be the X series of games and Minecraft.

I was pleasantly surprised to find Neverwinter Nexus, I love that game and am glad to see a new permanent location for the their modding community.

At first, sorry for my bad english! And secondly, i don´t know if i'm in the right section of the forum... but i hope so.

My questions:

1. Is there any possibilities for text formating in the mod description, like text colour, text size and in particular to adding links?

2. What is the difference between Unique D/Ls and Total D/Ls?

At first, sorry for my bad english! And secondly, i don´t know if i'm in the right section of the forum... but i hope so.

My questions:

1. Is there any possibilities for text formating in the mod description, like text colour, text size and in particular to adding links?

1, Here you go: Nexus bbcodes.

2. "Unique Downloads" only count any given IP address once. (So if you have your friends and/or netbot make repeated d/l's, it won't increase the count.)

My questions:

1. Yes, the sites have the same BBCode as the forums do, even though there isn't a bar at the top for easy use. Try writing out your description in a forum post, then copy-paste it to your mod's description. One major difference: The sites hate quotation marks. Remove them in the BBCode when it's generated, such as in links.

2. Unique downloads is the number of people who've downloaded a file, while total downloads is the total number of times the file has been downloaded. So if 3 people download a file four times each, the file would have 3 unique downloads and 12 total downloads.

Edit: Thandal beat me to it. Aww.

I feel like an idiot, but I think I made a mistake and "Hijacked" a thread. I'm relatively new and I'm not sure what to do. I'm not sure whether to report myself or contact an admin (which I've been hesitant to do because I'm sure the admin are inundated will multiple problems). So, I'm not sure if I can have my posting (and responses) moved to a completely different thread (which I should have done to begin with). I feel bad about it. The thread is: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/574389-upgrading-old-pc-building-new-one/page__p__4648254__fromsearch__1#entry4648254 Edited by SuperAxilla