This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Having a similar issue as Ishanna stated, clicking links for download or any other part of a mod page just returns to the description page, and does not start NMM downloads when links are clicked. I however am Using Opera which may or maynot be terribly different than Chrome.

Having a similar issue as Ishanna stated, clicking links for download or any other part of a mod page just returns to the description page, and does not start NMM downloads when links are clicked. I however am Using Opera which may or maynot be terribly different than Chrome.

Good to know I am not the only one, and thus making this less likely to be a problem on my end and thus mean I should just chill. XD

And I was going to add more mods to enhance my game experience. :/

Could you please make a separate Game listing for XCOM 2 War of the Chosen

Because it is getting harder to find mods that work with this expansion.

It may as well be another Version of the Game, because of all the changes.

Thank You for this Time and Hair Saver :smile:

We don't directly "create" the sites for specific games (or new versions of games) in advance.

A mod author has to upload a mod for a game that doesn't yet have a site using this process, (as described at the top of the Nexus Mods games homepage.) :thumbsup:

Hello,

There are way too many Skyrim mods.

That's obviously great but.. it's hard to navigate so many mods.

Therefore I would love to be able to check "top mods in the past UNLIMITED DAYS"

Right now you can choose anywhere between 1 day and 59 days.

As far as I'm concerned there is no way to view top mods released 2 months ago or earlier.

It would be really useful. Is this the correct place for suggestion ? Any chance it gets added ?

Have a nice day.

Hello! I was just cruising around the site because I get a lot of Mods here. Anyway , just wondering why I'm still listed as a "newbie" I mean I've been a member since Jan 2010. What; do I have to do 20 years to get a title promotion? I've read more questions then most of your members have skipped over.

Hello! I was just cruising around the site because I get a lot of Mods here. Anyway , just wondering why I'm still listed as a "newbie" I mean I've been a member since Jan 2010. What; do I have to do 20 years to get a title promotion? I've read more questions then most of your members have skipped over.

post count. you have less then15.

you can change it by either posting more and it changes based on predefined names or you can change it in the edit profile section under General Account Settings > Profile Info > Member Title

To Ethreon; First off thank you for responding to my Question. While I really would like to get into modding, and I actually have the time to do it. I'm not there yet. So as you would expect most of the Questions on the site are Mod related, and as the saying goes " they're above my pay grade". Most of he Comments here are just that "Comments" I don't feel comfortable making witty quips, just to get my name in lights. When on the rare occasion that I feel like my very inadequate advice might be helpful I give it. Otherwise I read in silence.