This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Is there any possibility in the future of having an "I don't want to see this mod" option for the Hotfiles?

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I am SICK of seeing the monstrous Blimp sized boobs every time I go to Skyrim Nexus to check updates.

I had to see those on Flickr day in and day out for a few years before I left that site and I'm so glad I did. There was lots of barfing in the trash can :sick: TONS OF PUKE.

You can do one of the following:

1) Turn off adult content.

2) Block the tags such mods use.

3) Block the authors who upload the mods you don't like.

Here's our help article about it: https://help.nexusmods.com/article/39-how-do-i-hide-or-show-adult-or-other-specific-content

Other hosting

Like I said before "I tried to contact their support teams by e-mail to get permission week ago but there is no answer"

Like others have tried to explain:

1. Permission to download (from YouTube, or anywhere else) for "personal, non-commercial use" is NOT permission to "incorporate and re-distribute the work elsewhere".

2. Regardless of legal implications, the rules Dark0ne has established for the Nexus are quite clear on this matter: "No permission? Don't use in anything posted here."

3. If you've tried to contact the original author/artist/copyright holder and had no response, take that as a "No".

Hello, i have a problem to load correctly nexus pages since the last days. Most of time the css doesn't work. I thought it was my connexion but i noticed the problem only here.

Some informations about that?

Edited by gaby11chayoo

Hello, i have a problem to load correctly nexus pages since the last days. Most of time the css doesn't work. I thought it was my connexion but i noticed the problem only here.

Some informations about that?

This is normally caused by an ad-blocker. Refreshing the page should fix it though.

I tried to sign up fro Premium on several different Occassions I don't use Paypal and hve been denied every time. Do you have any suggestons?

Other than using paypal that is.

Hi Bikerdruid,

Could you please raise a support ticket here with details of the error? https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=support&section=new

This is normally caused by an ad-blocker. Refreshing the page should fix it though.

Thx Pickysaurus :smile: i think you re right, It seemed to be the content blocker in the firefox v67 option. So i desabled it for nexus sites.

Edited by gaby11chayoo

Site forums suggestion: Button to press which let's you put any image like Facebook When you want to post something?

You gonna need to splain a bit more

Well I saw some people able to post pictures in the forums and I have no idea how they do that. Either they can do it on PC or Mobile. I just want an easier way to post a picture here in Nexus so that, whenever I have a problem and someone needs me to hook him up with a picture, I just click a button when I'm posting a topic, and then it shows me my Photo Gallery and put the photo on my topic.

Edited by LabroLEO

Oh. First you need to upload to another site like imgur and then take the link and (on PC) click the "add image" button and add the link to the field in the pop up window. Another method is to use the text command insert link here and remove the following period which can be used on mobile as well