⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

So. If this faq topic. I want to ask.

Is it possible to add new game to list of 684 moddable games?

There is interesting game Keplerth (https://store.steampowered.com/app/747200/Keplerth/)

Is there some form for it?

If yes - please give me link to it.

Make a mod and upload it for the game is how I believe it works

Hi everyone. Been using this site for a long time, 5+ years, but just recently created this account. I would like to leave a small, minuscule, but simple suggestion to the sites web page containing a mod that is downloaded by the user. When

browsing mods you are able to tell that you have downloaded a mod because it classifies it as downloaded with the watermark on the picture of the mod. While on the selected mods web page you are unable to tell if you have downloaded a

mod or not, as there is no label or statement to classify the mod as currently downloaded while on the web page for the selected mod. I would suggest either a classification watermark on the mod picture banner on the web page of the mod or

somewhere easily visible. Thank you for your time. -MFx

Hi everyone. Been using this site for a long time, 5+ years, but just recently created this account. I would like to leave a small, minuscule, but simple suggestion to the sites web page containing a mod that is downloaded by the user. When

browsing mods you are able to tell that you have downloaded a mod because it classifies it as downloaded with the watermark on the picture of the mod. While on the selected mods web page you are unable to tell if you have downloaded a

mod or not, as there is no label or statement to classify the mod as currently downloaded while on the web page for the selected mod. I would suggest either a classification watermark on the mod picture banner on the web page of the mod or

somewhere easily visible. Thank you for your time. -MFx

Actually there is already something like that, right on top of the description tab:

dd4xbgj-c0bd6988-fbac-4334-9f50-468b34e2

However, it's not very detailed as to which file.

I have noticed that there are many broken links like

<game-name>.nexusmods.com/mods/<mod-id>

instead of

www.nexusmods.com/<game-name>/mods/<mod-id>

I believe that could be fixed, either by having the web server redirect those subdomain links, or by running a search and replace in the database. Just a thought.

Edited by gnarlyfingers

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I just signed up for premium, but didn´t see any improvement of the DL speed (over a second for 0.1 MB to download). I was downloading a file when I signed up, so I cancelled the DL and started again, the new DL window acknowledge my premium status, but the DL was the same speed as as non-premium, so I cancelled and selected the server geographically closest to me, but this didn´t improve the speed either. I know that my connection is OK because I downloaded ME1 from Steam just before. Is there an "activation" or some other step of the premium membership I missed?

Thanks!

Zeh

Hello,

I just signed up for premium, but didn´t see any improvement of the DL speed (over a second for 0.1 MB to download). I was downloading a file when I signed up, so I cancelled the DL and started again, the new DL window acknowledge my premium status, but the DL was the same speed as as non-premium, so I cancelled and selected the server geographically closest to me, but this didn´t improve the speed either. I know that my connection is OK because I downloaded ME1 from Steam just before. Is there an "activation" or some other step of the premium membership I missed?

Thanks!

Zeh

Did you log off Nexusmods and then log back in? Some people have reported that this worked for them.

Hello, I know that the Nexus Mod Manager is discontinued, even though it currently lets you login to the page and download mods but for some reason mark the error "Incomplete" and "Can not be added" and wanted to know if there is any solution on this problem.

For those who want to ask why I do not use Vortex, it is because for some reason it is exclusive for 64 bit OS and no, my OS is 32 bits.

And for those who can not understand that there are people who do not have very good economic conditions, no, I can not afford a better computer that efficiently supports a 64-bit OS. I live in Venezuela.

To conclude I would greatly appreciate if someone gives me a solution about this problem.