This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

"Download Manually" redirects, and leaves me on what appears to be a blank white page. Not getting the usual "save" or "open" pop- up window. So far, it's only happening with this recently added file (which is mine).

http://www.nexusmods.com/emperorbattlefordune/mods/1/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Femperorbattlefordune%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D1&pUp=1

[Edit] File for new Nexus page submitted. May 05

[Edit] Emperor: Battle for Dune Nexus page added. Broken download. May 07

[Edit] File hidden due to broken download. May 08

[Edit] Reported for broken download. May 09

[Edit] "Broadsword calling Danny boy..." May 10

[Edit] File no longer hidden, encouraging users to report. Download still broken for me. May 11

[Edit] Tried repacking the files and uploading, with same results. Attempting additional report. Have received no acknowledgement of issue. May 12

Hi Hatemiser, thank you for letting us know. We've corrected the issue with your file and it should be properly served to users, now.

Thank you for your patience!

Don't know how long this has been going on, but just noticed that the "Recent Activity" list is different when I log in than when I am not. There are two files "updated" today on the "Fallout New Vegas" page that do not appear in my logged in "New Recently" or "New Today" lists.

-Dubious-

Hi Dubious. Are you using our Content Blocking features by chance? Using these features to block various "tags" will alter the list of recent files. You can access these by clicking your account > block content, at the top right of the main site.

Hope this helps!

I hope this is the right place to report this - if not, I apologize! A few days ago I renewed my premium membership. Every other time, it did it instantly - this time it says 'pending approval', even though the payment was definitely made, and I'm not registered as premium. Is this due to the new ad server change? I don't mind waiting, as long as it's not a glitch that won't resolve itself without help - and it seemed like that might be the case since the status hasn't changed over the course of days. Congratulations on getting on the ad servers issue by the way! We appreciate your hard work.

Thanks!

I hope this is the right place to report this - if not, I apologize! A few days ago I renewed my premium membership. Every other time, it did it instantly - this time it says 'pending approval', even though the payment was definitely made, and I'm not registered as premium. Is this due to the new ad server change? I don't mind waiting, as long as it's not a glitch that won't resolve itself without help - and it seemed like that might be the case since the status hasn't changed over the course of days. Congratulations on getting on the ad servers issue by the way! We appreciate your hard work.

Thanks!

If you're having trouble with Premium membership and/or payments to the site, in most cases only Dark0ne, or perhaps some of the admins as well, can handle it.

The way to get in contact with these is by filing a Support Ticket via the Contact Us means found at the bottom of every page. This way all details required of your account will also be automatically assigned to the ticket I heard.

Fallout 4 nexus; downloading mods: getting unusual "Endorse/Abstain" page that wont go way.

Im fairly sure this is new behaviour… recently when down loading (tons of) mods to try out, i am getting that splash pop-up that asks you to evaluate mods i have downloaded in the past - usually so far in the past that i have forgotten what the mod was. Each day i try do do the first three or so pages, and then get an attack of "oh, soddit" and skip. The page recently changed so that i cannot just ignore it, so i started blanket abstaining everything to save time (new game, lots of mod downloads). Today it wont even let me abstain (nor endorse).

Is something up, or am i being fairly victimised for my wanton lack of thoughtful feedback?

@Toft: This should resolve the issue until we look into it.

- Access your preferences here: http://www.nexusmods.com/games/users/preferences/?

- Under "Global Preferences", you'll see an option that says: "File rating reminder every".

- Change that option to "Never".

This should prevent the reminder from appearing, though you should be sure to endorse mods that you enjoy / appreciate. :thumbsup:

@SirSalami

Many thanks - problem has "gone away" now, so who knows... I have changed it to "every 7 days" just to remind me...

For some reason starting today I was unable to open any tab for any mod's page besides the "description" tab. It was like the site just refused to load fully and it could only display the mod description. I found after restarting my computer that the only way to get pages to load all the way was to turn on AdBlock. I don't like using AdBlock on Nexus since you guys need money, but I can't use the site without it now. Is this related to the change in ad providers?