This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

..It would be great if there was a way to manage your own user uploaded pics for other peoples mods - I know this site has a problem with firefox (covered in another thread) because (well I'm guessing here) my one pic upload seems to have replicated itself 8 times (I only entered the one file in the upload box & hit upload) maybe a result of the browsers incompatibility with this site - or maybe a js problem?

How long does it usually take after purchasing a premium membership for the premium features recognize me as one?

After the screens update, showing that your transaction is finished, all you should have to do is log out of the nexus sites, then log back in. ;)

How long does it usually take after purchasing a premium membership for the premium features recognize me as one?

@Yamcakes; I see the coveted "Green Banner" under your avi, so at least *others* see you as Premium now. Congrats!

As DW said, you have to log-out then back in to get the changed status reflected at your end. And since all the areas of the Nexus (Forums and each game's File Section) are seperate, you have to log-off/log-on to each one individually. :laugh:

Hi im Eldav and i have a suggestion about the backround color in the chat room, what i would like too see is a ability to turn the backround color to black and the text eihter white or gray.

It would make the eyes stress less and thereby trigger migrens,I had to turn up the brightnes and contras in order to see to post here, so i have allready tryed that mehtod.

thanks.

Hi im Eldav and i have a suggestion about the backround color in the chat room, what i would like too see is a ability to turn the backround color to black and the text eihter white or gray.

It would make the eyes stress less and thereby trigger migrens,I had to turn up the brightnes and contras in order to see to post here, so i have allready tryed that mehtod.

thanks.

heyas Eldav :)

Definitely appreciate the feedback about the chat room. Unfortunately to the best of my knowledge, the chat is provided by an external provider, and we have very few options that Robin can modify :(

I looked at the few options available and setting color / themes is not among them.

Sorry,

LHammonds