This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Well Morrowind is an old game...and modding for it has gone down a lot. Oblivion on the other hand has a ton of mods uploaded every day and its modded heavily to this day.Joining the two game sites together was for the best.

According to Dark0ne , Dragon Age 2 will not get its own site because the developers have not released a modding tool that makes modding the game easy. As of right now , people have to use the Dragon Age modding tool in order to make mods,which makes it complicated.

It's because right now, Morrowind (Sadly) does not have the volume of mods a game that has an independent site would have. The whole site was originally founded for just Morrowind stuff, but when it made the transition to Oblivion I believe almost everything moved to it. It's also fairly easy to tell the difference between a Morrowind mod and an Oblivion mod if you know what to look for. Not sure about DA:O and DA2.

volume of mods

That pretty much sums it up. There isn't enough mods being released for DA2 and Morrowind to justify a whole site just for them. As opposed to, say, New Vegas, which gets a ton of traffic.

In the event that DA2 has a significant influx of mods, perhaps things will change. In the meantime, categorical arrangement is available.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I came to ask if it was a possibility that you could create a Witcher section? I know this site started out for Bethesda games, but you do have Dragon Age now, so... I've just been noticing that on the GOG forums (the temporary go to place for discussion till they get their real forums back up) for TW2 there have been several mods created for the game already, retextures, minimap tweaks, and so on, and the mod tools haven't even been released yet. http://www.gog.com/en/forum/the_witcher_2/full_list_of_mods/page1

Mod tools are in the works, so once they are made public I am sure there will be more. Right now people are just making posts on the forum and uploading them to places like Mediafire. The first Witcher was highly moddable but it didn't see a lot of action because the modding community was too low profile, it could use the help of a site like the Nexus.

Edited by Raye

• 3 weeks later...

i got a problem with crashing :D

We support quite a few games here, and all of them are different. Find the forums for the game you are having a problem with, then read through some of the posts to see if some of our other posters have the same problem. Then, create your own topic in the troubleshooting section of that forum with a Lot more information. Just posting you have a problem with crashing is like telling your doctor you have an itch. Not much info to go on and he is going to ask a lot of questions to narrow it down.

Start with what game, What operating system, What version of the game, Where is it from (retail box, Steam, other download) when and how does it crash What were you doing just before it crashes and anything else you can think of.

Im doing a port of a Wanderer Gear mod to New Vegas that was on FO3nexus but isnt anymore, because the mod isn't on there I can't find out who the author is to ask for their permission to upload it, is there any way around this or can anyone tell me who the author is and how to contact them, here are links to images for the file in case anyone recognises it and can tell me how to contact the owner:

http://newvegasnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=15651

http://newvegasnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=15652

Thanks