This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

Read the latest Skyrim site news :)

First, sorry for using Feedback on TESNexus about here, but the "IMAGE" you needed to read and write the letters from was broken on Skyrim Nexus, so you could never send a feedback and the forums kept timing out on me, as did the TESNexus ones.

I do have a problem with an entry I did, apparently through the multiple browser refreshes I had to do on both TESNexus and Skyrim Nexus, looks like the browser lost the Yes/No for the ability to leave comments on Elder Scrolls Screenshot Manager.

I placed two links with Mirrors to that link (one in Morrowind and one in Skyrim), since uploading and managing one file (for all 3 games) is a lot easier on me (and less bandwidth for you) and also avoids confusion of people downloading it more than once.

Would it be possible to either change the "No files have been uploaded yet." message to "No files have been uploaded yet, but there are mirors listed." or something to that affect. Perhaps the Downloads button lists the Mirrors instead of Uploads (if there are no uploads and there are mirrors). Or something to "remind" the person that there are mirrors.

I do hope you can somehow enable the conversations for the above link, as I've found no way to manage them (or enable them). If not, I guess I have to delete and recreate the file and start over? Thanks for the ReadMe fix, it just worked, hopefully your workload will settle down so that it won't be so hair raising.

GuruSR.

Read the latest Skyrim site news :)

First, sorry for using Feedback on TESNexus about here, but the "IMAGE" you needed to read and write the letters from was broken on Skyrim Nexus, so you could never send a feedback and the forums kept timing out on me, as did the TESNexus ones.

I do have a problem with an entry I did, apparently through the multiple browser refreshes I had to do on both TESNexus and Skyrim Nexus, looks like the browser lost the Yes/No for the ability to leave comments on Elder Scrolls Screenshot Manager.

I placed two links with Mirrors to that link (one in Morrowind and one in Skyrim), since uploading and managing one file (for all 3 games) is a lot easier on me (and less bandwidth for you) and also avoids confusion of people downloading it more than once.

Would it be possible to either change the "No files have been uploaded yet." message to "No files have been uploaded yet, but there are mirors listed." or something to that affect. Perhaps the Downloads button lists the Mirrors instead of Uploads (if there are no uploads and there are mirrors). Or something to "remind" the person that there are mirrors.

I do hope you can somehow enable the conversations for the above link, as I've found no way to manage them (or enable them). If not, I guess I have to delete and recreate the file and start over? Thanks for the ReadMe fix, it just worked, hopefully your workload will settle down so that it won't be so hair raising.

GuruSR.

Seems we had an orphaned thread, the comments should work now.

Seems we had an orphaned thread, the comments should work now.

And thank you for fixing it, though in the menu, it shows 2 comments (I added one) and when you select it, the header says 3. I presume thats part of the fix or is there something else wrong? But thanks again for getting it going.

Edit: I noticed, discussions are still empty, will that affect anything (like endorsements)?

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR

One thing that is sorely lacking is a watch list. If the site could implement a similar mod watch list like on Moddb.com, I could easily keep track of updates instead of having to bookmark them all in my browser and having to check all of them individually for updates.

One thing that is sorely lacking is a watch list. If the site could implement a similar mod watch list like on Moddb.com, I could easily keep track of updates instead of having to bookmark them all in my browser and having to check all of them individually for updates.

http://www.tesnexus.com/members/tracking/