This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

To change my name i would need to ask a mod to ban this account then create a new one?

Correct. Just ask and we'll do it.

:( Too bad that this account is 6 year old. Thanks for the answer!

EDIT: Ah, and one thing, in my profile, is there any way to view more than the last 5 post that i made?

Edited by eltucu

EDIT: Ah, and one thing, in my profile, is there any way to view more than the last 5 post that i made?

It's the "Find My Content" button on the left, showing me you commented in 62 threads, started 3 of them yourself, and made 94 individual posts. I think it really goes back to the beginning, but I'm not perfectly sure how far back it goes. Pretty likely it's all of what you ever created though.

It's the "Find My Content" button on the left, showing me you commented in 62 threads, started 3 of them yourself, and made 94 individual posts.

Get out of my brain! AAAHHH! :P Thanks! Didnt saw that you can filter the results of My Content.

Question for the moderators: There is great content available on a Chinese language site I use that I would like to repost on Nexus. Other than, getting permission from original modder, ensuring that the content is not ported, and providing credit what else do I need to pay attention to?

Thanks very much for your time

The past couple of days I have been having a problem accessing the sites. I usually go to the Fallout Nexus main page and click on the button for forums. It seems to take a lot longer to get to the forums than it did before you made the changes. Also, when I left click on the left side of the forums page (for example Fallout 3) the page hangs and I usually hit the stop x. However, if I click on the right side of the page to go to one of the listed posts, the page loads almost immediately. I have also found that I cannot use the back button on internet explorer to go back a page. But if I click on the title Fallout3 at the top of the page, I go almost immediately back to the sub forums. Another glitz I encountered, was yesterday, Thursday, all the times on the posts were way off. Being in the US and on EST, it seemed that the times were GMT.

Please understand, this is not a complaint post but an FYI. I will continue to come here and try to work around these glitzes.