This is the site feedback/questions section

Dark0ne

It says right at the top of the registration page:

Select any packages you would like to purchase. You will be directed to the payment screen once your account has been created and you have logged in.

You do not have to purchase a package to complete registration.

About 4,000-6,000 people are able to do it every day!

About 4,000-6,000 people are able to do it every day!

At the risk of being banned or censured though I fell the need to point out with all of the options and boxes having one single line and no checkable box or option seems grossly misleading and quite underhanded.

Without a simple "No Thanks" button and with the way nearly all sites work anymore (You have to fill out the form or check a box to enable the next or continue button) the page can be quit confusing and may have actually cost you members.

Indeed, I have all the stats to hand and can see no dip in registrations at all. Most people just read all the instructions and just skip the first step, hence why I'm perfectly OK with it!

I would like to clarify something though so we don't get off on totally the wrong foot here.

I gladly donated (Luckily I had money in my Paypal) I just had an issue with the slightly confusing layout of things there.

I am typically a console gamer and bought then switched my skyrim over to PC for the sheer fact of the mods you guys host for it.

I am in no way asking for a refund or complaining too much (I hope at least)

May I humbly suggest a simple change to the "You do not have to purchase a package to complete registration."

To something like "If you would not like to purchase a package simply click on proceed."

Edited for spelling.

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

Hi and sorry for my english ! hope I'm in the right place (sorry if not) I can't find how (where) to search for a specific profile ! Is it just possible ? for example, if there a function to see one's imagines on his profile, even if he's not a moder ? how could someone see my images gallery ? is there a : search profile :.... button ? or : see "pseudo" images ?

by the way, thanx to the owner, the admins and all moders for this awesome site, sincerely, dmakte.

Hi there

The videos in Skyrim Nexus are not showing when we click on the video tab it is not even showing the link for it anymore what is going on please?

Thanks

You must give a link to the mod(s) in question in this special case.

I've encountered quite some mods where there 'should' be videos as noted by the tab, but no actual video link was entered into the url. Of course the YouTube plugin can't render any video screen then. But is it the site to blame for a general failure or just individual mods for falsely/wrongly entered video links? This can only be determined by the staff, if they're given a chance to see for themselves (=link).

I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to ask this, and I'm pretty sure its a really dumb question, but I'm running skyrim on my mac. Do these mods work?

Let me clarify, I'm asking because I just tried to download the mod manager, and its a .exe file

Edited by southpaw94

Using the native MAC OSX, just will not work at all as it is a completely different operating system without the features required to run a made for Windows game.

There is no MAC version of NMM because there is no market. we have over 6 million PC users registered, and likely around a hundred or so hard core MAC users. NMM is an open source program, and you are welcome to try to port it to MAC. This would entail some major programming work though. There is already a small group of users trying to port it to Linux. But I haven't heard much out of them lately. Possibly they are waiting for the major changes that version 0.50 beta is going to bring, or possibly for an actual release (non-beta) version.

That said, there are programs that turn a MAC into a windows PC. Bootcamp comes to mind. As far as I know any Windows only program will run on a mac under bootcamp. People trying to use an emulator such as Cider have had mixed, and mostly negative experiences - sometimes they can get the base game to work. But more often completely fail when trying to use mods. Now, we come to is your game legal. As if you insist on using stolen content (pirated) then, your ability to use mods may be extremely limited and WILL cause problems. Trying to use a MAC and a pirated version starts you off in a deep hole. With 2 strikes against you it is unlikely that your Skyrim modding experience will be any better than frustrating.