Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a mod to change the appearance of one of your followers to look like another NPC. I wanted to make Astrid of the Dark Brotherhood a follower using the console commands but it didn't work so I was wondering if there is a mod to make the likes of Astrid a follower or change for instance Aela to Astrid?

Is there a mod or command to make dragons randomly spawn more often? I'm level 60 and was forced to start using Fast Travel, since I hadn't had a single one after the Resurrection. It's reportedly a way to make them spawn, it's gotten me 2 random spawns total in 20 levels of Fast Travel, sigh. :wallbash:

Not only was I forced to Fast Travel, just to get 2 randoms, I was forced to try placeatme, but they are not hostile and don't give souls, at least the Ancient I spawned.

Thanks for any help.

Well is there any mod that brings something from the Fallout 3 and New Vegas interface to Skyrim.For example:

I really dislike how when I talk to a NPC the camera doesn't close on it.As you remember in Fallout when you talk to a NPC the camera closes on it.I would really like to know if there is any mod like that.

Fallout 3 and New Vegas had really good interface while Skyrim suffers really annoying issues.So any tips on what mods would be useful to fix some of these annoying stuff in Skyrim.

I hate when sometimes I am confused who is actually talking to me.

The character's structires doesn't look too good.

The faces are bad , like everyone in the game craw out of a cave or something.

I played a Nord warrior on my first play through and now I am starting a game as a Bosmer thief/assassin. I would like to improve my weapons and armor to legendary status w/o spending the perk points to do it. I would like to find a mod where I could pay a blacksmith to do the improvements for my thief.

Thanks in advance

Hi guys! (first ever post-anywhere) Im looking for a mod that makes training dummies level me up, maybe not as fast as real fighting, but may even use up times trained per level slots. dose anyone think this is possible? ncs train all the time, I want to as well

Hi, I know I saw this mod, but I can't remember the name to find it with. The mod add to difficulty levels above master. I can't remember what they were called either. :( lol One started with a "D", and the other might have been "insane" or something to that effect. I browse all the mods added to nexus each day, so i know I saw this somewhere. Hopefully it's still up.

Thank you to those who try to find it.

Two things. One: "Dectives"? Thinkin' you mighta typoed that'n

Could be makes it harder to find the thread by searching for Mod Detectives..and that may help keep the thread from being crowded with uneeded posts like mod requests. I'm just wondering if it was on purpose. Not that I'm a kook or anything for suggesting it..it's probably a typo anyway.

Edited by Elkatar