Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just a thought, could someone create a mod for a hypnosis spell ? i mean if you can rez the dead you should be able to cast a spell on the living as well right? and u could do it like the necro tree with a temp hypnosis and a hypno thrall...kinda tired of the constant moaning from the undead minions.

Looking for a mod that allows me to use my Razer Naga Mouse. The mouse comes with a full 12 button numberpad on the side.

However at present can only use 1-8 on it. There's so many mods for changing hotkeys around that it's hard to sort through them all.

Thanks for any help.

Hi. I was wondering, is there a mod that makes helmets NOT show up? I mean, when i equip a helmet, the stats and stuff are activated, but it leaves my char's head uncovered. Frankly, i've spent so much time creating a nice face and hair, modding make-up, lips, eyes, etc, just to cover it with a helmet??

hi, i was in a dungeon and using candlelight and summon a flame atronach when candlelight goes off... and then, while looking at my summon, i was wondering if there was a mod that make the flame atronach illuminate the area like a torch or some.. i mean... its a FLAME atronach isn't it? it should work as a moving torch.. so.. there is a mod that make the flame atronachs to work as an actually a 'torch' creature?

it may should work for storm atronach too, not in the same way of course, myb like some soft flash lights i mean it have lightnings in his body.. of course not like a moving disco flash-light haha but you get the point..

Edited by tocargero

Is there a mod to make male elves look... well, better? I'd really like to play a male wood elf, but the sloping forehead and creepy bug eyes threw me off. :/ Or even something that mods male high elves to have a less gigantic chin - I can't figure out how to make that go away. I mean, all the elf mods that I could find seemed to be geared towards female characters, which is not what I want. :| Edited by RethenSilverfox

Hi. I was wondering, is there a mod that makes helmets NOT show up? I mean, when i equip a helmet, the stats and stuff are activated, but it leaves my char's head uncovered. Frankly, i've spent so much time creating a nice face and hair, modding make-up, lips, eyes, etc, just to cover it with a helmet??

Din't really found a mod like this, but i've found a mod that do this with those types of Head gear:

. Leather

. Iron

. Dwarven

. Daedric

. Elven

. Steel (Plate)

. Steel

. Steel (horned)

. Nightingale

. Orcish

. Glass

. Ebony