Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be willing to put money on the assets being ripped directly from FF13. I would suggest you not expect to see that mod on the Nexus any time soon.

Sigh, you're probably right. Guess I'll just have to dig around outside the Nexus.

I'm looking for a non-nude seamless body/hand texture that goes well with No Blocky Faces.

I've tried Detailed Bodies and found the seams to be just as noticable as the default, it's particularly bad on my Bosmer due to the unmatched skin pigments.

Better Bodies looks okay, but it's a nude mesh and the non-nude texture seems to still have the seams/discolorations.

I do not use 4g Skyrim at this time, though it's on my consideration list of mods. I was waiting for the CK before I made any major mod choices, but I do want some improved textures.

Hi Everybody!

I would like to find a mod. It was about opportunities which gave the players the freedom to build their own camps, each with their own NPCs and economy and even to build up an entire city.

The mod was in very early state especially because it needs the Creation Kit to be a useful mod.

3-4 days before I bumped in it but haven't downloaded. Now I'm trying to find it but I can't...maybe it has been deleted.

Anybody knows the name of this Skyrim mod?

Thanks for help!

Right now I am using CBBE, plus some other mods for the hands, feet and head. Now they are all good and dandy but the thing that still irks me are the visible textures on the neck, wrists, and feet. Can someone recommend me some good mods for the hands, feet and head that match well with CBBE, as in the seams are barely visible and the textures differences don't stand out on a CBBE body?

Looking for any mod OR setting that enables weapon use and attacking while Jumping or Falling.

Particularly while falling.

I've been beating my head against this for awhile, and I couldn't find anything on the nexus, but maybe some other mod has it figured and I just didn't look there.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Malchus

Hello,I am roleplaying ninjas since oblivion.In skyrim,I managed to find mods that add black,regular and very long katanas,wakizashis,nodachis etc but i cannot find any ninja assassin gear or kimonos.I am currently wearing a black recolor of some dude's fancy colourful outfit and a remodel that turns the dark brotherhood's shrouded cap into a ninja headgear.Pls fill me if you've seen anything with a japanese taste.

Have you tried the Ebony Blade in the game itself? It's a daedric weapon, and has a pretty nice look to it. although it is two handed...

Just wondering. Don't shoot me down either if you already looked at it and everything, it was just a suggestion.

-Shadow

Looking for a mod that adds the executioners set (the headsman from helgan) as actual armor, not clothes. I remember seeing a mod awhile ago, but i couldn't download it at the time and now i can't find it. Anyone know which one i'm talking about?