Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I've been searching Nexus and experimenting with different mods that affect the magic system in Skyrim, but have found none that ONLY do these simple things (from character level 1 - 81, and regardless of which perks I have):

1. Increase damage of all destruction spells.

2. Lower magika cost of all spells.

3. Increase magika regeneration rate (in combat, and out).

(some armor bonuses for robes and hoods would be nice too but those top three are the main requests).

---- And that is ALL.

Is there a mod out there that does these things and these things ONLY? Thanks.

I ask because being a mage in Skyrim is practically useless because they are so underpowered. I've tried countless other magic mods but none that fit this simple description.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been searching Nexus and experimenting with different mods that affect the magic system in Skyrim, but have found none that ONLY do these simple things (from character level 1 - 81, and regardless of which perks I have):

(some armor bonuses for robes and hoods would be nice too but those top three are the main requests).

---- And that is ALL.

I ask because being a mage in Skyrim is practically useless because they are so underpowered. I've tried countless other magic mods but none that fit this simple description.

Check Magicka Empowered, its has various ESPs that works togheter or as standalone to tweak the way Magic works.

---- And that is ALL.

Check Magicka Empowered, its has various ESPs that works togheter or as standalone to tweak the way Magic works.

I've tried that one, in different combinations. It doesn't even remotely do what I'm asking for. All I want is those three simple things. NO downsides for "balance", NO extra fluff. Nor do I want those three things increased or decreased by 100%. 50% would be fine.

Hey,guys, I saw this mod here on the Nexus before and for some reason I didn't get it but I'm looking for it now and I seem to be unable to find it. It's a small mod that doubles how long certain potions last. Instead of Blacksmith Elixir's lasting 30 seconds it doubles it to 60 seconds. If no one knows what it is or is unable to find it, I'll try to re-create the mod myself. Also there was another mod that allowed certain poisons to work on higher level enemies. It allowed you to Frenzy poison City Guards and other really high level NPC's. I'm looking for that as well.

EDIT: I found the first mod. It's called Less Annoying Items if anyone else is looking for something similar. I still haven't found the second one though.

Edited by VincentIcarus

can someone tell me who made this armor or clothing? and where i can grab it. looks like one of old tessera's work but little different. thanks..

hmmm sorry seams i can't upload any pics atmo......ble...

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/2666-1-1327078541.jpg

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/2666-1-1326507920.jpg

It's a conversion of the Oblivion mod R18PN 05 - Bs Bondage set for HGEC. As I haven't seen any activity from KURESE yet (aside from some WIP pics), they are probably private conversions.

any1 know something about this mod?

My link

My link

its seems to have to do something with tera online, its just my gues

never mind i got it :)

For anyone else curious about any Skyrim Tera mods, google "Tera Mod Collection". It will be the first link on a certain site that hosts many of the more adult Oblivion/Skyrim mods, so be warned. BUT you will find them all there.

Hello people,

I'm hoping for a mod which would allow to switch the character class by using a simple key as it was possible to do in Diablo2.

For example :

If I press "1" on my keyboard, my character becomes full archer equipped (ring, amulet, gauntlet, crown, etc.) ; if I press "2", it becomes full two-handed equipped ; and so on ... (of course with items that actually are in my inventory).

I don't know what it would take to develop such a mod, probably not so simple, but for me it would be quite more immersive than having to endlessly switch equipments item by item by pausing the game, for example, during a fight, after a fight, before some lockpicking, to resist fire, etc., etc., etc.

What do you people think?

Thanks for reading, hope my english was not too awful :-p

Hello people,

I'm hoping for a mod which would allow to switch the character class by using a simple key as it was possible to do in Diablo2.

For example :

If I press "1" on my keyboard, my character becomes full archer equipped (ring, amulet, gauntlet, crown, etc.) ; if I press "2", it becomes full two-handed equipped ; and so on ... (of course with items that actually are in my inventory).

I don't know what it would take to develop such a mod, probably not so simple, but for me it would be quite more immersive than having to endlessly switch equipments item by item by pausing the game, for example, during a fight, after a fight, before some lockpicking, to resist fire, etc., etc., etc.

What do you people think?

Thanks for reading, hope my english was not too awful :-p

I honestly think that it would take quite a bit of scripting to create that. And by quite a bit, I mean bring a friend or two to help. This is a neat idea, though - I'm sure it's possible to make with enough effort, although slightly less probable...if I see anything like that sprout up on the internet, I'll link you to it.