Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

Hi, I recently come back to this game, I am not sure exactly how to put this so bare with me.

I remember a mod I had, if you eat a ingrediant it would give you the first info for it, like fire salts resist fire or whatver it is, then if you ate a second one it gave you the info for the second, and so on, so if you ate 4 of one item if gave you the info on what it gives to mix items.

Sorry its not really helpful but I am at a lack of better wording right now.

I can't help myself, but it seems like you're trying to find mod for something, that is part of vanilla Skyrim from the very beginning. Or am I wrong? :))

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just kinda curious...is there a martial arts mod out there? I know there's Way Of The Monk, but it's still just "lolpunch" to me. x_x

Or maybe something that adds elemental properties to fist attacks. Something to make unarmed awesome.

Unarmed Warfare - New Animations For Hand To Hand Combat

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50416/?

Edited by Ceruulean

Is there a mod that lets you claim interiors and their items? Not a mod that switches specific places but would allow you dynamically claim places like caves and such. Not even sure if it is possible but I am hoping.

I'm not sure if there's mod like that, but it is certainly possible...

as matter of fact this can be easily done by using some of these console commands:

SetCellOwnership CellID [Owner NPC/FactionID] * if the owner is left blank, the cell will be set to player ownership, setting ownership for NPC actors works only with Actor Base ref. IDs...

Example:

SetCellOwnership WhiterunJorrvaskr CompanionsFaction

SetCellOwnership WhiterunBreezehome

SetPublic CellID, Flag * set flag to 1 to make cell public, public cells cannot have trespassing

Example:

SetPublic WhiterunYsoldasHouse 1

can anyone tell me if there is a mod like "race morpher" where I can keep my character a wood elf but give him the head of a nord? race morpher crashes and does not seem to work well with most of the mods I have and even when its the only thing enabled its still very buggy. Even with cross racial features, the headshape of the wood elves is too long and alien.