Nexus mods will not work at all

CYBORGWAFFLES

I cannot get nexus.net mods to work at all.

So. I've done jsut about everything I can think of, and have looked up multiple times the solution, but nothing helps me. So here what happened.

• I transfered Fallout 4 from my C: to my D: and updated nexus mod manager to 0.63.1 while i was waiting for the transfer.
  • get in game and none of my mods are there
  • made sure nexus knew where the fallout 4 game directory was located etc.
  • deleted fo4 and nexus mod manager completely
  • redownloaded them both so i have a clean slate to work with
  • still cant get anymods to work
  • verified game cache with steam
  • still not working.

I've watched so many videos outdated and new, yes the proper changes are made to my ini files thats the first thing i triple checked. Although I can get Bethesda.net mods to work fine if i download them in game, but no matter i cannout get even the simplest nexus mod to work, I havent resorted to manual installing yet, i have no problem doing it but i want to know why the manager took a s#*! first.

Something weird happened today. On the plugins tab all my mods are ticked, but on the mods tab all my mods are flagged as uninstalled. The mods are actually installed as I can play the game without issue. Also Steam says FO4 had a 0 byte download around the same time the NMM glitched on me.

Something weird happened today. On the plugins tab all my mods are ticked, but on the mods tab all my mods are flagged as uninstalled. The mods are actually installed as I can play the game without issue. Also Steam says FO4 had a 0 byte download around the same time the NMM glitched on me.

havent had like that happen to me, it like nmm is doing something wrong, nmm knows where the fo4 game directory is, it knows where to put the mods and install files, im not sure what else to do, its even weirder to me that i can use bethesda.net mods no problem which would mean the issue would have to be on nmm not installing mods correctly? but i dont even know if thats right because when i open fo4 and go to mods and go to load order i can see the mods i installed with nmm along with bethesda.net mods but the nexus mods just arent working.

this is an issue ive been battling for about a week

was also thinking maybe i didnt transfer it over correctly? like maybe i left something on the c: drive? what i did was transfer it over, go into steam and deleted local content and then got steam to realize i moved it, but then i also proceeded to delete the game completely and redownload it to the D: drive. sorry just brainstorming a bit before i go to bed.

I've heard that NMM doesn't like being installed on a different drive from the game. When you changed drives did you move NMM as well?

yeah i deleted nmm completely and redownloaded it to the D: drive, only thing i can think of the tracelog for nmm is still going to the C: drive but i dont know what that means of where to redirect it too