Are you going to dl a nude mod?

psychohampster

Nude Mod.  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Will you dl a nude mod?

What do you mean by nude mod? A mod that strips every NPC in the game or a nude body mod (where you need to strip the NPC - dead or alive - first to see nudity)? <br><br>Myself, I use various bathing mods in Oblivion, and bathing in underwear would look strange, to say the least so if you mean body mods without the default underwear then my answer is yes, I used such body mods.<br>

I would download one just so it seems more natural, but an underwear version of any new body would be ideal, after all, why would someone looting a dead body take their underwear too? That's just nasty...wearing another persons underwear....

I would download one just so it seems more natural, but an underwear version of any new body would be ideal, after all, why would someone looting a dead body take their underwear too? That's just nasty...wearing another persons underwear....

Draco856: LMAO :laugh:

To be honest it made sense in Fallout 3 to use one, raiders etc don't care about showing off their wares, watch Mad Max Trilogy as an example. For Skyrim I'm not sure I really see the point for once Beth did a fairly decent job of the body meshes and a complete nude one isn't really neccessary. Maybe some armour might need one so the underwear doesn't clip with the outfit etc depends on the design I suppose.

Nope. They are all hack job crap, as usual. Textures are always bloated for no reason, boobs are disgustingly huge, well for that matter the bodies always look like fat serial breeder welfare queens or crack hos... either way they all look like they crawled out of a trailer. The necks never line up. This takes a whopping 45 seconds to do in any modeling program, including fixing the normals so they match up. The seams for hands and feet never match, nor do the head and body textures. No one ever does both sexes so mods are never complete. The body meshes have always had their poly count quadrupled for no reason whatsoever. The hack job clothing ends up being four times the poly count too, and never works correctly since there is no skinwrap option in Backwater... erm I mean Blender (not that the original rigging is all that great to begin with). I could go on for an hour about this...

When I do use nude modifications, I make them myself, and after the fiasco that happened with my 400+ hours of work for Morrowind being plagiarized, then me being attacked over it by a couple of rabid fanbois of the modder who claimed my work, I never release them anymore... and you can't see the seams. ;)

Example: Warning, the following unclothed female image has no skin:

Ghoul