The WORST Game Ever

thekid345

I agree with you drinkinbear, I hate that game....oh look at me! Look at me! Im a frog crossing a road and then a river to get to the next damn place where I have to do it again and the place is the same but everything is faster paced!

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys had better watch out...you're dissin my favorite game of all time.

Frogger is just like real life except in the game, you get to start over if you mess up. :thumbsup:

/sarcasm

LHammonds

You think that game sucked? What about the game that was so terrible that no one even wants to acknowledge it's existence, the game so bad that it's not even listed on game sites? This horrible abomination is none other than Ethnic Cleansing.

That's just plain messed up..

• 4 weeks later...
For all you oldschool Gammers Like myself I would have to say Frogger sucked the worst

Wow..Seriously. I loved frogger. Infact, to this day I still play the free Frogger online, and still get a moderated kick out of it :P

• 1 month later...
<< lies!

There is no game that is worse than frogger! :P

So pong is more entertaining to you than Frogger?

Pong is 2 player tho... so i guess it is more entertaining xD

My worst game of all time? crazy taxi. its fun for about 5 mins, then you realise your playing a game that lasts forever, and all you do is pick people up, and drop them off, till the end of time. at which point you take it back to the shops and ask for a refund because your playstation wont read the disk ;).

Zone of the enders 2 comes in second place. way to kill a franchise that could've made millions.