Various Nexus related things from the Skyrim SE launch aftermath

Dark0ne

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the big update! :D While I understand why NMM service was cut-off of course, is it intended that I can't even ADD mods to my game if I downloaded them manually? I have a few mods from offsite, which aren't even DOWNLOADED from NMM, and NMM won't allow me to move/install them unless logged in. If I click 'stay offline' It refuses to let me add/move the mods via zip file and prompts me to login : /

Edit: I keep trying to install this mod that I have downloaded, but not activated, and NMM just continues to crash attempting to install it : /

Edited by WolfoftheNyght

I went ahead and paid for premium for a month--only $3, really fast download speeds, and that money might help ease the burn of a million downloads per second. I'm impressed this announcement didn't ask people to sign up for this service. During this hour of need, even I (a pretty big cheapskate, shh) am willing to support Nexus Mods.

In response to post #43700570.

WolfoftheNyght wrote: Thank you for the big update! :D While I understand why NMM service was cut-off of course, is it intended that I can't even ADD mods to my game if I downloaded them manually? I have a few mods from offsite, which aren't even DOWNLOADED from NMM, and NMM won't allow me to move/install them unless logged in. If I click 'stay offline' It refuses to let me add/move the mods via zip file and prompts me to login : /

Edit: I keep trying to install this mod that I have downloaded, but not activated, and NMM just continues to crash attempting to install it : /

I've had no issues installing manually. All the mods I've downloaded have been from the Nexus though.