Various Nexus related things from the Skyrim SE launch aftermath

Dark0ne

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43700570. #43700815 is also a reply to the same post.

WolfoftheNyght wrote: Thank you for the big update! :D While I understand why NMM service was cut-off of course, is it intended that I can't even ADD mods to my game if I downloaded them manually? I have a few mods from offsite, which aren't even DOWNLOADED from NMM, and NMM won't allow me to move/install them unless logged in. If I click 'stay offline' It refuses to let me add/move the mods via zip file and prompts me to login : /

Edit: I keep trying to install this mod that I have downloaded, but not activated, and NMM just continues to crash attempting to install it : /
Dr69onS6mur6i wrote: I've had no issues installing manually. All the mods I've downloaded have been from the Nexus though.

Hmm weird. I guess I shall keep trying!

I first started playing skyrim on xbox360. Then I discovered that you could mod the PC version to make it look amazing. Then I discovered nexus. This was my main motivation for ditching console and going PC. Took me 3 years to save up and slowly build a decent PC. You guys had a hand in turning me, so I'm just posting to say thanks for the site, thanks to all the modders who make nexus what it is, and thanks for giving this sort of old dog some new chuffs every now and then :)

This is when you feel at home Darky. The closest thing to war. Maybe you should go to politics after all. You seem to be ahead of any situation mo matter how difficult and pressing it is. Maybe you could make Brittain great again like the older warriors did?

This is written in pure admiration with the english I am mastering atm.

No offensive thoughts, no irony, no double agendas - only pure admiration.

I wish you the best in the world.