Various Nexus related things from the Skyrim SE launch aftermath

Dark0ne

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #43702810. #43702905 is also a reply to the same post.

PJS1488 wrote: You ask people to pay to go ad-free, then, you can't even manage to keep the website up?
MickyFoley wrote: Maybe you are the one that they're missing to hold the things together? Thought about it? No? How about helping a bit instead of rude complaining?

Nobody is asking you to pay anything. Pretty sure you're using adblock anyway.

Thank you for the Update. You GUY and GIRLS are the best. Total PROS. You didn't have to take the time and get into the numbers but you did. I think it is very exciting and good for skyrim that there so much traffic it causing these issue. It means the game is alive. Manuel download is no big deal.....any body that is modding should know how to do it and only takes like 1 sec longer to go that route.

In response to post #43702785.

MickyFoley wrote: To all, complaining sarcastic & ironic about the downtime:
At 99,9%, all of you don't have this nice, shiny, green text for saying: "Hey, at least I supported the Nexus and so I can text my sadness about the downtime." This would at least be reasonable & understandable. But the service is for free. No, you don't need to support anyone. But just understand, that there are limits.

Limits, maybe not that fast broken if more people would support them. More servers, better speeds. Well, I stop here. I think, you got the message.

Amen! I couldn't say it better :D

thanks for the update, its understandable that the site could be experiencing issues with the new release of a game. nmm is much better than the bethesda mod manager in my opinion. it would be nice if bathesda incorporated nmm into the future bethesda games, if you 2 partner up then you may not have a server issue (share server resources) so severe and the mods may be much easier to install or something that makes more since than what i have said.

Remind me why I paid money to access the downloads without any data caps again? I dig the fact you need money to support the site and that you have adds running to make ends meet, but can't you just cap or shut off the mods for the game causing the heavy traffic and leave the rest of us alone? Edited by 230LPO