How to pack Skyrim SE mods

Drag and drop isn't working for me. I take my nif file and I put it into the window, the little sort of square with the plus symbol appears but then the file doesn't appear into the window.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drag and drop isn't working for me. I take my nif file and I put it into the window, the little sort of square with the plus symbol appears but then the file doesn't appear into the window.

check may be the way its named, may be there is an error?

The name of the file? It's a general tulius nif replacer, and in game it's showing correctly. Or does this method work only for files that are included into the esp? Because my esp doesn't point to the files, it doesn't require it.

Thanks for the instructions, Prometheus! Really useful. Couldn't understand for the life of me why the Archive tool alone wasn't working to convert my regular edition mod to SE. So I've successfully packed/tested the PC version of my follower mod and have it up on both the Nexus and Bethesda.net.

The XB1 version, has proven problematic to me, however. Users on Bethesda.net are reporting that all three of my followers are speaking without moving their mouths, despite the fact that I packed the LIP files in the mod archive.

Has anyone else experienced this sort of problem, or does anyone have any tips beyond the instructions on how to pack/upload XB1 mods?

I'm converting (trying to) an armor mod from normal to SE and I always get red shape with white exclamation point when I equip the item in game. The archive contains everything from the original .bsa repackaged through the new creation kit. Do I have to modify the graphic files or something?

go to the nif , check the nif data is using the vertex color , set to no then in the lightning modifier remove the vertex color flag and do a spell to update tangent space on mesh then resave.

I I can't find the "vertex color flag" anywhere in nifskope 2.0

I've searched and searched online and in nifskope itself trying to find this "vertex flag" so I can remove it. No where to be found. Any help finding the "vertex flag" under "the lighting modifier" would be sincerely appreciated.

I keep getting errors and crashes every time I load some thing like isilNarsil Lord of the Ring weapons. When I save it tells me something about textures should have been made outside of the CK? lol All pretty confusing. Even though the CK can preview the weapons just fine......

I keep getting errors and crashes every time I load some thing like isilNarsil Lord of the Ring weapons. When I save it tells me something about textures should have been made outside of the CK? lol All pretty confusing. Even though the CK can preview the weapons just fine......

Yes it is indeed very confusing and it seem like no one is willing to make proper guide to use it!