Multiplayer DLC for skyrim

moreandmore

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only way Skyrim could be multiplayer is with private-only rooms, with only 3-4 players each room, partecipating by invitation.

The reason is simple: Skyrim is fantastic because you really can do anything. You have a very great choice how to play it, and...let's do an example...I would be greatly mad if I find other players destroying Whiterun "just for fun", because I would play it with a motivation, for a quest...absolutely not "for fun" as I like it as city. The playing should be controlled, and players should first decide "how" to play Skyrim: are we a mercenary group ? Bandits ? Heroes team ? "Just for fun" players ? Well than, OUR Skyrim should be played this way...no game chaos...

I would greatly appreciate a RP gaming, for example...this would be great...

I don't want TES be a MMORPG game like many others, with the same characteristic...and I would not pay for it as well !!

I think the only way Skyrim could be multiplayer is with private-only rooms, with only 3-4 players each room, partecipating by invitation.

The reason is simple: Skyrim is fantastic because you really can do anything. You have a very great choice how to play it, and...let's do an example...I would be greatly mad if I find other players destroying Whiterun "just for fun", because I would play it with a motivation, for a quest...absolutely not "for fun" as I like it as city. The playing should be controlled, and players should first decide "how" to play Skyrim: are we a mercenary group ? Bandits ? Heroes team ? "Just for fun" players ? Well than, OUR Skyrim should be played this way...no game chaos...

I would greatly appreciate a RP gaming, for example...this would be great...

I don't want TES be a MMORPG game like many others, with the same characteristic...and I would not pay for it as well !!

I agree wholeheartedly, if it were tailored around a single server that would be saved at the end of each play then I wouldn't mind it at the least, one player hosts a server and picks up to three others to play with them, it would be much more controlled.

would I pay for the extension of a Product I (figuratively speaking of course) paid already 650 Million for? yeah of course, I love to complain about health insurance, which keeps me alive, being to expensive but love to blow all my money up for some Games. By the way, next time lets try a new method shall we, with the normal game you buy for 60 bucks you can only reach Level 10. Every other level will cost you 5 bucks each. Another "great" idea. You can only visit one starter Town and every other Town will only be accessable through a small fee of, lets say, another 5 bucks...per Town of course.

Yeah I´ll pay allright. I´ll pay the gasoline for my Motorcycle to go to a place where I dont have to deal with this B*ll.... Thats what I will pay if and when they start with such things.

Nope, never, nowadays I see a trailer of a great game then I see if it has multiplayer then I buy the game and try it and end up disappointed for the lack of efforts made in single player and it´s the same for every game, nowadays developers seem to think that every single game needs multiplayer and that´s bad, uncharted 3 was a major let down because they cared more for multiplayer wich wasn´t that good either.I recall seeing an interview to Todd Howard or some other guy at bethesda and they said they have no interest in making skyrim online thank god for that x) skyrim has tons of bugs as it is imagine skyrim online.Not to mention if they did an online coop DLC it would be stealing, it would be like making us pay for an incomplete game, it already looks like that.

Best games I played were single player only, like ps1 and ps2 games, sadly for modern single player games we can count the really good ones with one hand.

Edited by scot

No, I would not pay for DLC that enabled online co-op. I do not wish Bethesda to go down this route and ruin a single player RPG series. It wouldn't work with a lot of mods. Etc. Etc.

I do hope Bethesda take no notice of this puzzling clamour for any kind of multiplayer in TES, There are plenty of other co-op and multiplayer games.

This sums up my attitude as well. Why? Oh Why? Oh Why? would Skyrim need a multiplayer option? Better to concentrate on what they are good at I say.