I Got Banned

buddah

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would a ban notice show if the user requested their account to be closed and the closure was reported in the new 'Closed accounts' at the top of the Forum Rules and Strikes forum?

I seriously doubt there was a mistake as it takes some doing (as in its not just like we can accidentally click something) to ban someone. Unfortunately the new forum overhaul has not been without bugs and I suspect this is what has happened. We can see where ban report was created. Hopefully we can figure out what has happened for this and so a bug in the system doesn't make it happen again.

As has been communicated in PMs, we do NOT discuss specific Bans, Warnings, or other Staff actions in the public forums. The member and the Staff involved (and Dark0ne, if it requires that level of attention) are the ones who will decide what, (if anything) is necessary, and handle it accordingly.

<p>Boy you sure love throwing your weight around, Thandal. Really loving that ban hammer, but dont like to address any complaints, huh?</p>

<p> </p>

<p>All the comments you have deleted and ignored, and you have no desire to at least LOOK INTO what I am saying. Contact Dark0ne, if that is what it requires. I sure am going to try to. </p>

Edited by kainaluboi

Boy you sure love throwing your weight around, Thandal. Really loving that ban hammer, but dont like to address any complaints, huh?

Moderator....More like weekend bridge troll

All the comments you have deleted and ignored, and you have no desire to at least LOOK INTO what I am saying. Contact Dark0ne, if that is what it requires. I sure am going to try to.

You really don't get the point of the thread, do you? You are supposed to send a PM to a moderator, not leave comments regarding yours or another's problems. The moderators are volunteers, not workers, and they're doing their work at their discretion, not YOURS. No specific topic of discussion regarding bans, only general help.

Besides, if the banned user wants to appeal, insofar as the moderator has been in error or the user wants to give defence, then there's an unban appeal process.