Mod search sucks

walterhempe

Mature skin texture and body for UNP UNPB 7BASE CBBE Vanilla (SE) by Maevan2

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2962/?

Category: Models and Textures http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/searchresults/?src_cat=29

mod not found

Maevan2 = no result

Mature skin texture = no result

This is only an example. It happens too often.

The most popular result is the search for Caliente under Skyrim

• 2 years later...

Sorry, search does suck. I'm just going to come here and flat out rant about it. I can never have more than one word used for my search. I will get zero results every time I try. I've tried putting them in quotes which still doesn't work. I have to try to pick just one word and hope it is not too common which it often is so I will get dozens of pages returned that I have to sift through one by one. Using the advanced search is useless because I can not search a specific thread and rather the entire forums. Many times I am better off just going to google and searching for it there by putting in something like Nexusmods Legacy book project not starting or something along those lines.

Sorry, search does suck. I'm just going to come here and flat out rant about it. I can never have more than one word used for my search. I will get zero results every time I try. I've tried putting them in quotes which still doesn't work. I have to try to pick just one word and hope it is not too common which it often is so I will get dozens of pages returned that I have to sift through one by one. Using the advanced search is useless because I can not search a specific thread and rather the entire forums. Many times I am better off just going to google and searching for it there by putting in something like Nexusmods Legacy book project not starting or something along those lines.

You necro'd a post from two years ago to complain about the wrong thing.

The OP was talking about MOD search on the Game Pages, not the forums.