Proofed Facts about Skyrim

PrometheusV

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erolund Gray-Mane only has 20 points in smithing.

roflmao, how did you discovered that?

In Skyrim, the dragonborn is so charming that, when a thief tries to rob him, he can rhetorically ask "Do i look like i have any money?" in a such convincing way that the thief will be convinced that he doesnt, even if the dragonborn is wearing a set of armor valued in 15k gold coins.

• 1 month later...

FACT: Couriers are clairvoyant and can find you no matter how hard you hide. Also applies to certain thugs and bandits.

FACT: Despite it being so cold, it's not uncommon to find doors left open.

FACT: Using a bow and arrow from horseback is physically impossible in the mysterious land of Skyrim.

FACT: It's considered rude to be naked in Skyrim, unless you aren't Dragonborn (in which case, walking around with only boots or a necklace is perfectly acceptable).

FACT: The Dragonborn never needs to eat, sleep, or drink, though you will have to contend with people who happily get drunk in the middle of a forest.

Fact: Once a Skyrim lass or lad gets married to an adventurer, they are no longer allowed to leave their residence for any reason (the Housecarl keeps your spouse in line, I think). They are, however, allowed to take up alchemy in their spare time (no doubt how they manage a tidy profit).

Hm, while I agree with the other ones, pretty sure my spouse has been traveling with me for the bulk of the game. :)