[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

behippo

Even if it comes out it is likely not the full product as it is with Oldrim. Besides that issue all the mod authors have to add functionality to their mods so those mods can use the new script extender. I would say actual script extender release date + 1 month t.b.h. until you can fully enjoy your favourite mods with the new script extender. Thankfully there are a lot of new games out but if you are a Skyrim fan consider playing Enderal. That game is incredible and will be more then enough time consuming to allow your favourite mods be released with script extender support.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if it comes out it is likely not the full product as it is with Oldrim. Besides that issue all the mod authors have to add functionality to their mods so those mods can use the new script extender. I would say actual script extender release date + 1 month t.b.h. until you can fully enjoy your favourite mods with the new script extender. Thankfully there are a lot of new games out but if you are a Skyrim fan consider playing Enderal. That game is incredible and will be more then enough time consuming to allow your favourite mods be released with script extender support.

Your comment has being commented here like 10x already.

So...anyone else not even touched skyrim special edition until SKSE comes out? :D

Why? You can get 85% of the mods from Oldrim working in it either from the SSE nexus, or simply converting them yourself which is ridiculously easy.

I've already got 500 mods active, and I'm currently merging Oldrim mods by the dozens. Good way of waiting is prepping your ultimate build, that way when it finally releases you only have to update/install a few.

The stability of SSE is absolutely worth it, despite the new bugs.

Edited by Zeridian

Your comment has being commented here like 10x already.

Oh really so you say people have been commenting about Enderal on this thread 10 times already? LOL do yourself a favour and stop watching this forum and play a round of Enderal in Oldrim instead. It is super stable when compared to the Vanilla Oldrim. Seeing your apparent remarks of being annoyed that Skyrim Script Extender 64 still has not been released it is more then obvious that you should do something else then watching this thread.

Edited by cardmaster

Oh really so you say people have been commenting about Enderal on this thread 10 times already? LOL do yourself a favour and stop watching this forum and play a round of Enderal in Oldrim instead. It is super stable when compared to the Vanilla Oldrim. Seeing your apparent remarks of being annoyed that Skyrim Script Extender 64 still has not been released it is more then obvious that you should do something else then watching this thread.

Please forgive my ignorance, but does Enderal require SKSE? If not, then is there an SE version of Enderal available?

Please forgive my ignorance, but does Enderal require SKSE? If not, then is there an SE version of Enderal available?

I only know about Enderal for the original 32b Skyrim. All you need is Skyrim, Enderal (8gb size) and the Enderal launcher. Go to their homepage, download and play.

I only know about Enderal for the original 32b Skyrim. All you need is Skyrim, Enderal (8gb size) and the Enderal launcher. Go to their homepage, download and play.

Thanks. Unfortunately, my 32-bit Skyrim environment is completely hosed at the moment. I could spend a day or two rebuilding it, but at this point I'd much rather stick with the 64-bit, DX11 version of the game.