[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

behippo

Im waiting as well, still playing but I know this will open up modding for Skyrim SE in a whole new way and Im Jacked!!!!! s#*!, Skyrim Soundtrack is in my Gym Playlist. Gets me PUMPED! "IBF Gym Rat/Meat Head" LoL At any rate I want to thank everyone involved in the project for all their hard work and dedication!

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm just pretending that skyrim se didn't come out yet.

i cant play it anyway without skse, skyui, expanded towns and cities, and dyndolod.

so i guess i wait until summer. hopefully by then all these mods will be out .

anyway thanks for the amazing job!

Edited by elibugi12

i cant play it anyway without skse, skyui, expanded towns and cities, and dyndolod.

I have been playing SE as of late, and use SkyUI, with it's attended limitations. Even with the limitations and the warning window, it's still really, really good.

I have been playing SE as of late, and use SkyUI, with it's attended limitations. Even with the limitations and the warning window, it's still really, really good.

U can eliminate the warning window...

Go to the EDITING SWF section:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5awtkm/guide_quick_and_dirty_way_to_remove_skse_warning/

Hi to the SKSE team! I'm looking at trying to update Elys_uncapper (which is going to be fun, it's written in Delphi XE2 and I don't have $2000 for the software) so if you could let me know when you have gotten far enough for me to try using it in my efforts, I would truly appreciate it.