[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

behippo

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it is the same crew doing the work - where should we look now for information on F4SE?

The only forum I can find is the old Bethesda boards - and they have not been updated since October.

Considering 1.9 will have a full release, the F4Se team will have to update it to make it work with 1.9 anyways.

Hey, just a thought... since you guys can't accept donations for your work, is there any charity or other cause that you care about? Obviously everyone has to decide for themselves what kind of political/social/religious/philosophical groups they are comfortable donating money to, but if your interests align with some of ours, well, then some of us can feel like we've contributed to the "good" that you guys are creating with the work that you are doing.

And of course, if you don't wish to disclose your political/social/religious/philosophical beliefs, then that will be respected.

Let me just add my voice to the many others: Thank You.

Hey, just a thought... since you guys can't accept donations for your work, is there any charity or other cause that you care about? Obviously everyone has to decide for themselves what kind of political/social/religious/philosophical groups they are comfortable donating money to, but if your interests align with some of ours, well, then some of us can feel like we've contributed to the "good" that you guys are creating with the work that you are doing.

And of course, if you don't wish to disclose your political/social/religious/philosophical beliefs, then that will be respected.

Let me just add my voice to the many others: Thank You.

I was going to post the same thing. Like maybe come up with a 'non-political' one that your team likes (e.g. St. Judea, Animal Rescue, domestic violence) and we can just all donate in the teams name.

This mod will bring the fun back into Skyrim!

It definily will, i actually got more anxious for SKSE than for the game realease, everyday i`m checking if there`s a update, here and reddit, all the time, i know there may have a beta mid-march but i still can dream, and because of that the time pass so slowly