Oblivion 2017 Community

Nightflash7

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of all the voices, I think my favourite one is that of Haskill, the chamberlain of Lord Sheogorath. Maybe it is not just the voice, though. The overall appearance also matters. The entry to the Isles is definitely an unforgettable one and the character of Haskill is the single greatest contributor to that. :happy:

Edited by Contrathetix

Had pizza last night.

QOTD: How many hours of gameplay do you have? Also include other Elder Scrolls games if you played them. Estimates are fine.

Oblivion: I first played it on the Xbox 360 maybe around 2008. When I upgraded to PC in early 2016, I bought Oblivion on Steam a few months later. My gameplay hours are around less than 1,000

Skyrim: I first played this on the Xbox 360 when it came out. After getting it on Steam and combining those hours, I'd say around 800.

Current Oblivion character: 2247 hours

Previous Oblivion character: approx 1000 hours (estimated because he used console named saves and hours aren't included with those by default)

First Oblivion character: 1521 hours

One of those precooked chickens from the grocery store, along with a premade grocery store salad and, of course to make a balanced meal, the Food of the Godz (aka KD).

I can't know how long I' ve been playing Morrowind on my current party. For info I started it in 2012 or maybe earlier.

I've been playing oblivion more than 2730 hours on my current party and more than 4500 since I bought it in april 2007.

I first got Oblivion in 2011 as a disc version for PC, and I have not tracked the time playing it. Probably some huge number as well, it is one of the few games I have played over and over again. I play so few titles anymore, maybe two or so at a time. If I had to estimate the time spent on it, then maybe something upwards of 2,000 I think, although during the last few years I have just been modding it, not playing much.

Skyrim I got in 2012 I think it was, for PlayStation 3. Despite the subpar performance and constant freezing of the entire console, I think I scored closer to 1,800 hours on it. The PC version I have not played as much, and only bought it some time after the PS3 version (when I had a PC that was able to run it).

Morrowind is one I have only played for around... ten hours I think, in total. The lack of a proper mod manager is one thing that has kept me from playing it. The plan is to play it through at some point, though. It feels great, both despite and thanks to being a bit different to either Oblivion or Skyrim.

For food, I had... hmm... spaghetti bolognese according to Google. With salad, to try and make it somewhat healthy. :laugh:

I got a copy of Oblivion around 2011 or so, a little while before Skyrim came out, but I have played the game extensively ever since. I think at least over 1000 hours I have put into my game.

As to what I ate last night... a mix of burritos, brownies and tea.

• 1 month later...