Oblivion 2017 Community

Nightflash7

Hello everyone, its been awhile. I'll do my best to be more active. As a returning gift, I have more upcoming mod showcases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWj03tyxmug

Now, QOTD: Do you want an Oblivion Remastered? What do you wish for if so?

Game engine, memory, etc optimization/improvements would be revolutionary. Of course, I welcome anything more.

Edited by Nightflash7

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be good to have an Oblivion remastered. Personally I would like it if there were remastered graphics, some refreshed animations, and maybe a few new quest mods to go along with the release. I think that would be nice.

I had pizza today.

QOTD: Name one of your best memories from playing Oblivion.

Way back in 2008 when I still played Xbox 360, I experienced a glitch with the swimming animation, where you would swim in the air. It was a funny experience.

This was when I had to assassinate Hieronymus Lex.

I remember I always loved joining the dark brotherhood just to get this particular dagger... I think it was called splinterthorn or some such, but It was really OP if you had a low difficulty setting and I remember that it could kill the Gatekeeper in a few swings, even if you were at low level.

QOTD: Favorite memories -> My first trip between the Imperial City and Bruma when I had just bought the game. I came off road in the ountains and it was terribly immersive and exciting. I didn't know a game can give you a so strong sensation of going somewhere else, I found the graphics magnificient and it reminded excellent memories of real-life mountain trips.

QOTD favorite questline -> The dark brotherhood

• 1 month later...

when the game first came out (i was >10 y/o (ill be 17 in July) and i found a youtuber L0rdVega from looking for a walkthrough somewhere that part of my life and i LOVED his videos! (i actually used his dark elf/custom class EVERY time i made a new character.) i remember seeing a video saying he'd never do another lets play video tho. :sad: and he only did the Oblivion main quest :sad: :sad:

Edited by NewModelNo15