⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

[LE] Skyrim Tutorials

I, i'm trainig to import in Skyrim my personal building ( house ) but the model not appere in the Creation Kit.

I downloaded NifSkope and i follow some generic instruction in some object and armor tutorial, but my model is to complex, and i have too many problem whit collision option, anyone can help me ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao, non riesco a visualizzare nel creation kit l'edificio che ho realizzato, si tratta di una casa moderna, ho seguito alcuni tutorial anche se non attinenti con la mia mod, poichè tutti trattano dell'importazione di oggetti e armature, qualcuno può aiutarmi ? grazie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just made a really simple tutorial for complete beginners on how to use the Creation Kit to create an interior cell and begin to decorate it. I also cover some of the basics like, hotkeys, camera panning, gizmos, that kind of stuff. I'll be making some more advanced ones soon that cover display cases, NPCs, merchants, followers, and more as soon as i get the time. I apologize for the bad mic quality :smile:

Episode 1 : Creating An Interior Cell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dee7rjnGG6A

Episode 2: Display Cases:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI89iWnHCyo

Episode 3: NPCs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtuhhY8Wztw

EDIT Apr 24 : Added episode 2 :smile:

EDIT Apr 26: Added episode 3 :)

Edited by TheLeftenant

Guest Messenjah

Tons and tons and tons of 3DS Max tutorials... but doesn't anyone have anything for porting models to and from Blender properly? I don't need to know how to make the models, just how to import/export. Video format would certainly be preferable, so I can see what is actually going on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Creating your own world

It's not a real tutorial, just an ongoing step-by-step progress documentation as I stumble through every single possible mistake anyone can ever make. Plus, it's in german. However, some of you may find it useful.

Skyrim macht's möglich: Eigene Welt in 3D

A very basic tutorial starts on page 2.

Edited by Teria23

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I simply want to change the armor rating of an item and looking through all the tutorials this is too difficult to find, because all the mods are too advanced, I just want to change the armor rating to make the item "unarmored" so it'll work with the Way of the Monk mod.

Anyone can help me? Didn't want to start a new topic for it.

EDIT: Looked around for a pretty long time, couldn't solve it myself.

Ended up using SkyEdit to copy another mod's .esp and modifying that by changing the model of the robes (which already had 0 armor) to the armor I wanted to have 0 armor.

Edited by Firemans