Will This Mod Function on Xbox 360

Danieladius

No mods will function on Xbox 360. Any "mods" you've seen on Xbox 360 are hacks more than they mods. Microsoft does not support modding on Xbox 360 and because of that neither does the Nexus. If you want to mod Skyrim on console you need to buy an Xbox One and the newly released "Skyrim: Special Edition". Though I would suggest saving up for a modest budget PC instead.

I don't know what that software is, but it shouldn't work. You may be able to hack things into the game - but it isn't modding. But like I said, it is not supported by Microsoft to mod on that console so it is not allowed on this forum. It would be against the forum rule to discuss the ins and outs of "modding" on that platform.

No mods will function on Xbox 360. Any "mods" you've seen on Xbox 360 are hacks more than they mods. Microsoft does not support modding on Xbox 360 and because of that neither does the Nexus. If you want to mod Skyrim on console you need to buy an Xbox One and the newly released "Skyrim: Special Edition". Though I would suggest saving up for a modest budget PC instead.

i agree completely.

• 4 weeks later...