Worst part in dark brotherhood?

IndorilTheGreat

My worst moment, was when they expeted me to go from murdering people, to talking to a statue every week. But that didnt stop me from killing anyway ;)

same here. It seems to me that the lower ranks get all the action.. then when you become 2nd in command all you get to do is talk to a statue once a week for a lousy 200g. Not only did it not stop me from killing people.. it forced me to build my own sanctuary and the splintered faction of the black hand now known as "The Black Fist".. because "The Dark Finger" just wasn't cutting it for me..

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listener: You have served the Dark Brotherhood well, Theepot. We only ask of you one more contract to please the Night Mother. The Black hand has grown suspicious of a possiblilitythat the traitor was not acting alone..and has ordered every last member to commit ritual suicide.. We know that your cold blooded acts of murder..those without thought or reason.. have changed the family for years to come.. or so it would be.. but we must do this for the Night Mother..After we fall,she will seek out a new family. When your finished..you will find your next contract underneath a broken toilet in the middle of t.....oh..wait.. that's right.. we will all be ...nevermind..

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing one of the game's best characters hanged upside down in a house, having been tortured to death becuase of being accused of murdering members of the same guild he was in.... :verymad:

This has got to be it.

Seeing one of the game's best characters hanged upside down in a house, having been tortured to death becuase of being accused of murdering members of the same guild he was in.... :verymad:

This has got to be it.

Agreed.

I wasn't sad when Lucien died. It was a fitting death for such an excellent evil character. Better he go down like that than with some pathetic sword wound, or arrow. He went down in such a horrific way, and it was fitting of his true character.

Purging the sanctuary was a little touching. I felt like such a betrayer. But while this was so, the only members I ever really liked was Vicente Valtieri, The Orc, and ironically the Khajiit. He was a female dog, but to be honest, I thought it was a little annoying that everyone in the brotherhood was all cuddles. At least he was variety.

My saddest moment of all though. Killing Adamus Phillida. Why? Because I would have enjoyed being able to do so again, and again, and again.