Worst part in dark brotherhood?

IndorilTheGreat

i have a question..

now i became a listener to DB,and i already 'giving the night mother spoken' to my speaker in 6 times,but in DB sanctuary,i only have 3 murderers.. :(

it is the limit for new recruitment?? and i see in sanctuary,one of old members (i forgot the name,and it was a female),the body didn't disappeared,not like the other old members.. why??

sorry for my bad english.. :rolleyes:

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purification was kinda stupid, but i found it amusing to slaughter that stupid kajhit who always gives you abuse. He even tried to like me just before i killed him, talking about 'fresh start'..

The rest of the purification sucked tho

M'Raaj Dar is cool... I wish I could have left him alive. I also like the fact that him suddenly liking you is suggestive that he knows what is going on.

Anyway, I hated the fact that there was ONE sanctuary (you should hear about the others when you become Listener and travel to them occasionally maybe... It pissed me off in Fighter's Guild, going back and forth between loads of places.)

Then Lucien died. It would have been nice if he had turned up alive.

And how can we be so sure that this body belongs to Lucien?.....

Reasonably sure. Since Lucien wasn't aware of the visit of the BH, he wouldn't have had time to set up a decoy and escape Applewatch. And the BH are experts, they would have found out if it was a decoy.

if Lucien did live, he would have re-found you... but maybe thats what beneseth wants us to think and keep it hidden untill the next one. but i think he is very dead but we shall see in 2010 because thaats when number five is coming out.