THQ cancels all 2014 projects, is basically dead.

Halororor

I was able to register on Grim Dawn forums the other day no problem, they didn't even make me verify an email address. And their project definitely isn't a sinking ship, they are keeping people updated on the progress being made. Its a small team, and they aren't going to move as fast as a big studio with a large budget.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i for one am excited for South Park: The Game!

Didn't the Stick of Truth suddenly go into Development Hell? If that is the same game, now I see why there was a huge flurry of activity, the release date was near...then suddenly, pushed back to 2014. Or is this a different South Park game?

I never paid a lot of attention to THQs games, though in reading the comments I have to agree it sounds like they were poorly run, indeed. DLC is supposed to be additional content that enhances gameplay, story, etc. Not "This crap was in the game but we locked it out to make more money later on." or in the case of Bethesda "Here's some stuff people were moaning about that we could have had in there from the start (Dawnguard) and a house mod, (Hearthfire) even though the modders make them far better."

Didn't the Stick of Truth suddenly go into Development Hell? If that is the same game, now I see why there was a huge flurry of activity, the release date was near...then suddenly, pushed back to 2014. Or is this a different South Park game?

I never paid a lot of attention to THQs games, though in reading the comments I have to agree it sounds like they were poorly run, indeed. DLC is supposed to be additional content that enhances gameplay, story, etc. Not "This crap was in the game but we locked it out to make more money later on." or in the case of Bethesda "Here's some stuff people were moaning about that we could have had in there from the start (Dawnguard) and a house mod, (Hearthfire) even though the modders make them far better."

i dont think so. i quick search says its still coming out on March of 2013 (though ive seen some sources say April too) it was Developed by Obsidian, so THQs problems wouldnt really affect the development of the game. however THQ is publishing it, so im not sure what affect that will have...

or in the case of Bethesda "Here's some stuff people were moaning about that we could have had in there from the start (Dawnguard) and a house mod, (Hearthfire) even though the modders make them far better."

That last part is hilarious.