502 Bad Gateway errors

Rabbit1251

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same problem. I tried to use the back button on my brouser and got the error. I tried to post a reply to an enquiry in the fallout 3 forum and got the error. Tried to reconnect by entering the url and got the error.

I tried to get on here and got the error. Than things started to work again.

After a day of smooth sailing it started up again at 8:40pm West Coast Pacific Time. I was unable to access the other boards either, but they had a different error message. I've been trying to reproduce them, but I've been locked out of the Nexus for the past 40 minutes. It's probably all of those little pirates with their "Yo, ho, ho's" and their "Argh, matey's" keeping me off. Well, I'll report back with any new information when I come up with it.

The Rabbit

PS- Another error message that I received tonight,

"There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here"

Rabbit

504 Gateway Time-out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nginx

======

File Tracking when you goto page 2,3, or 4

then you cannot go anywhere, have to wait 5 mins or so to get back on site, seems your gateway thinks we are flooding the site.

freddy

PS Fallout 3 site, about three days now.

I've been getting the gateway messages as well for the past week on skyrim.nexusmods.com late at night (MST timezone), but they usually don't last too long. Tonight, skyrim.nexusmods.com has seemingly been down for over an hour (getting timeouts), but I can get to the other mod sites.

There is something very wonky with your servers. Please know that I was running multiple websites in other tabs verifying it was indeed just Nexus and not my computer.

Today I've had 502 Bad Gateway errors (when trying to access the forums/my PMs), 403 Forbidden errors (when trying to download a file), and most recently I can't pull up the Skyrim Nexus site -at all-, it says the following:

The connection has timed out

The server at skyrim.nexusmods.com is taking too long to respond.

Sigh.

Edited by Snapless

There is something very wonky with your servers. Please know that I was running multiple websites in other tabs verifying it was indeed just Nexus and not my computer.

Today I've had 502 Bad Gateway errors (when trying to access the forums/my PMs), 403 Forbidden errors (when trying to download a file), and most recently I can't pull up the Skyrim Nexus site -at all-, it says the following:

The connection has timed out

Sigh.

Im getting this aswell

"The connection has timed out

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."